Maryville vs Bearden

MHS82

This whole working for a living thing is really starting to interfere with my fan-dom... Last week, I had to miss the MHS game because I was in Texas on business, and now we're playing on Thursday night...while I'm in Minneapolis on another business trip. Killing me! I was fortunate enough to get to watch what I'm told was the top team in the state of Texas last week, but I'd much rather be seeing the Rebels than randoms in other parts of the country.

I think Maryville takes it, but I think Mr. Young and company will keep it interesting. You're always one play away from putting 6 on the board when you've got someone that explosive in your backfield.

If Maryville can keep Young under 200 yds- we might have a chance.

If I remember right, last year he went out hurt. Wasn't full speed.

Does Bearden ever pass? I think I would just give Young the ball every play!

It concerns me that Maryville hasn't established a time consuming ground game. Could be their achilles heel in a close game.

I am going with Maryville in this one. If the Rebels can score 31 against the semi-pro Tornadoes, I think they can score a few on Bearden. I just wish Bearden had a quality win to make a fair comparison. Oh well! We'll find out Thursday Night!

Happy this one's on TV. Although Packer gets a bit annoying sometimes (Sorry Mark). I am thankful he put all this together! In life you have to take the good(Price), with the bad(Packer). Heather may be the most talented of them all, I know she's better to look at!

I'm taking Maryville because I think they are the best TEAM. I'm taking D.Young as the best individual player. I put my money on TEAM rather than individual every time. Thats not saying Bearden doesn't have a good team, but Maryville's overall team is better IMO. Maryville also has some very good individual players as well such as #2 & #41, but they aren't at D.Youngs level just yet. With GQ & staff on the opposite sideline, I just don't see the Bulldogs pulling this one out. Good luck to both for a competitive & injury free game.