Maryville vs Bearden

MHS82

Ahhhh APB....Nuthin' like purty pitchers ov tha old underpass....Brangs a tear two my I...Maybee me, ewe, and Bee Cee can go down and give hit a frash coat....Pleese maik shure ewe and Bee Cee gargull good if'un y'alls goin two bee kissin' enny babies....Eye haid tha liver and ung-yuns yestirdee at Gracies and jist two bee safe, eye left my uppers inn tha sodie water and witch hazel thiz mornin' sews eye'd be frash fer tonite....My nabor Jurry uses Super Poly Locktite on hiz uppers....Looks like hit werks good.... :thumb:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/1/Redneck-Teeth-Tug-656404.html

What?????????? Say again?

Ahhhh APB....Nuthin' like purty pitchers ov tha old underpass....Brangs a tear two my I...Maybee me, ewe, and Bee Cee can go down and give hit a frash coat....Pleese maik shure ewe and Bee Cee gargull good if'un y'alls goin two bee kissin' enny babies....Eye haid tha liver and ung-yuns yestirdee at Gracies and jist two bee safe, eye left my uppers inn tha sodie water and witch hazel thiz mornin' sews eye'd be frash fer tonite....My nabor Jurry uses Super Poly Locktite on hiz uppers....Looks like hit werks good.... :thumb:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/1/Redneck-Teeth-Tug-656404.html

ficksed!

Edited by STARSNBARS

If Devrin Young is half the player Julian Burton from White Station was last year then Bearden should kill Maryville. Somehow I just don't think he is. But tomorrow could prove me wrong.

Devrin is a least half the player Julian is(LMAO), but i dont see how that means bearden should kill maryville???

You will soon find out.

White Station had alot more than J. Burton, that is why they won, they were a team, just as maryville is a team, and thats why the rebels take this one!

Maryville should have this one fairly easy. GQ can shut down a one man team, or most any team for that matter. And yes, even the almighty Dervin Young can be stopped. Look at the first half of the Rhea County game a few weeks back. He didn't score in the first half. Yes he did total 279 yards for the game (I think), but was held to a minimum in the first half. Trust me, if the good old boys from Rhea County can slow him down, GQ and Co. shouldn't have any trouble.

Edited by UnsilentMajority