Henry County @ Clarksville NE

RedSwarm10

To all of you Henry County fans who don't think that we are the class of our district, I will apologize FOR you. To those people out there who don't like me saying that we are the class of the district...TOUGH...because I believe it until proven otherwise...and I don't look for that to happen. To all of you service men and women out there...THANKS! To all of you posters who have no football sense...KEEP POSTING...you provide a little comic relief. I think we are VASTLY superior to NE...that's what I believe...so that's what I am saying. If you don't like it, that's TOUGH. If you are a fan of HC, and you don't believe that, then you should be ashamed! To those of you who don't believe that I coached for thirty years...guess what...that's TOUGH...because it's true. If you don't think that makes me have more knowledge about the game than most of you...then you aren't very smart!

I am really making an effort to look at things from your perspective and respect your input but you come back w/ a post like this tooting your own horn, which drives home the notion that you are full of yourself. That is the problem people have w/ you; not that you are confident, your opinions, or anything else. Its your lack of respect for everybody on here, to include HC posters as well as from other teams.....

I am really making an effort to look at things from your perspective and respect your input but you come back w/ a post like this tooting your own horn, which drives home the notion that you are full of yourself. That is the problem people have w/ you; not that you are confident, your opinions, or anything else. Its your lack of respect for everybody on here, to include HC posters as well as from other teams.....

You actually just made more sense than most posters. I don't consider telling the truth to be "tooting" my own horn. I say a lot of things on here, and I sometimes brielfly add that I coached for thirty years, and that seems to bother some people. For the life of me, I don't understand that. The bottom line is that when I feel strongly about something, I just express it. That seems to threaten people. I also don't understand that. I don't pretend to know more than other coaches, but I do know more than most fans.

As usual Henrylanders are fighting with themselves...this saddens a weary YANKER. Why is it that you do not seem to know how good you have it? I am tired of telling you the same things over and over...the score of your game is going to be...HC 35-NE 6...JCM 20-Bolivar 13...JCM FINALLY WINS!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to agree with you again Yanker! I get weary of most of the bickering too, but there is humor in most of it! :lol: I like both your predictions, and hope that the JCM one is accurate. Looking for them to win one for the Yanker!

You actually just made more sense than most posters. I don't consider telling the truth to be "tooting" my own horn. I say a lot of things on here, and I sometimes brielfly add that I coached for thirty years, and that seems to bother some people. For the life of me, I don't understand that. The bottom line is that when I feel strongly about something, I just express it. That seems to threaten people. I also don't understand that. I don't pretend to know more than other coaches, but I do know more than most fans.

Good one RW! You sometimes briefly do that more than you say anything else on here! But nonetheless, I think you are knowledgeable about the game. I look for a great game from the Patriots tomorrow night. Almost gameday people!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Red Warrior, when did you coach, where did you coach, and what did you coach?

unless you are willing to reveal the same info..as to where you work, what you do there, and when you did these jobs, then I seriously doubt anyone expects the Red Warrior to respond positively to your request!...really "theydontcare"? The Warrior I'm sure would rather you take him at his word..he has never given me any indication that he is not who he says he is! WE have many folks that retire to this community..as a matter of fact...my neighbors are from (of all places) Springfield, TN!

unless you are willing to reveal the same info..as to where you work, what you do there, and when you did these jobs, then I seriously doubt anyone expects the Red Warrior to respond positively to your request!...really "theydontcare"? The Warrior I'm sure would rather you take him at his word..he has never given me any indication that he is not who he says he is! WE have many folks that retire to this community..as a matter of fact...my neighbors are from (of all places) Springfield, TN!

Springfield not so bad that you would be ashamed to be from there

Its Gameday Big Red Nation! The air is cool & crisp - perfect for football action in Clarksville tonight. Tonight's going to be a good night. The Big Red Defense will come out on a mission to shut down the Eagles quickly and decisively, while the Offense will come out rolling making a statement early and often. I am looking for a steady stream of Big Red faithful to make the trip across the rivers tonight. We need to show up in force and be LOUD!!! Play your game Big Red...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

No disrespect, just wondered what he coached and where. I see this game as Henry County 28 - 14. Should be a good game, but this will be two big teams playing each other. Should be great hits. Neither team will back down and will make this a dog fight. Hope no one gets hurt in this tough battle!

Your right Coach S this will be a good game. I sure do wish I could see it. I do hope you all take care of business this week. Right now you all are about a 14 point favorite. Should be larger. Have a good night tonight.

You are right on target but I will gladly repeat what I said on here years ago. I coached my entire career in Mississippi. I was a football coach, although early in my career I was forced to coach a couple of other sports as young coaches do sometimes. I am retired and live out in the lake area. We used to come here to relax for a week in the summer for years. I have a small circle of friends out here, most of whom are "transplants" like me. We talk about everything except football, which is great with my wife. It is amazing to me that people refuse to believe what I say about my career. Why would I lie about it? I find this as a great outlet for me to stay plugged in to the game, but not have to deal with the pressures of coaching. I am sorry that some find me arrogant. I really am not. I am just finally in a position to say what I think, and fire back at the ignorant fans who know nothing about football. As a coach, you have to bite your tongue. Mine is bitten almost in half.

You are right on target but I will gladly repeat what I said on here years ago. I coached my entire career in Mississippi. I was a football coach, although early in my career I was forced to coach a couple of other sports as young coaches do sometimes. I am retired and live out in the lake area. We used to come here to relax for a week in the summer for years. I have a small circle of friends out here, most of whom are "transplants" like me. We talk about everything except football, which is great with my wife. It is amazing to me that people refuse to believe what I say about my career. Why would I lie about it? I find this as a great outlet for me to stay plugged in to the game, but not have to deal with the pressures of coaching. I am sorry that some find me arrogant. I really am not. I am just finally in a position to say what I think, and fire back at the ignorant fans who know nothing about football. As a coach, you have to bite your tongue. Mine is bitten almost in half.

Enjoy the lake coach. After 30 years of coaching you have earned it. You have also earned the right to say what is on your mind. Keep posting.

Go Patriots!!!