Goodpasture at White House (3-2)

BDP2003

After back to back losses, White House returns to district action as the Cougars visit BDP country. With a loss, White House will fall to at least third place in the district and their playoff chances will take a severe hit. The Big Blue will have the advantage of being at home but with Fall Break beginning Thursday for Sumner County, their schedule will be off and it could effect their play. However, White House will pull it all together this week and take care of the ball, which they haven't done the past two weeks, and win a huge game, 21-14.

After back to back losses, White House returns to district action as the Cougars visit BDP country. With a loss, White House will fall to at least third place in the district and their playoff chances will take a severe hit. The Big Blue will have the advantage of being at home but with Fall Break beginning Thursday for Sumner County, their schedule will be off and it could effect their play. However, White House will pull it all together this week and take care of the ball, which they haven't done the past two weeks, and win a huge game, 21-14.

With Greenbrier and Goodpasture having tied records, and considering Goodpasture losing last week to DL and WH losing to Beech, it will depend on who comes out ready to take some frustration out on the other team. The Cougars are going to fight to keep their spot, and WH is going to fight to stay in the running. In the meantime, Macon can see a crack of daylight in the cellar window, and they will be chomping at the bit to take down Greenbrier. Friday night should be interesting in region play. Good luck to both teams.

I'm seeing a third loss in a row for WH, as I don't see this one being close after the first quarter. At this point, WH has to be Macon County fans this week(then Westmoreland in two weeks). GP 35 - WH 17, dropping WH to 3-3, 1-2 in district.

I'm seeing a third loss in a row for WH, as I don't see this one being close after the first quarter. At this point, WH has to be Macon County fans this week(then Westmoreland in two weeks). GP 35 - WH 17, dropping WH to 3-3, 1-2 in district.

Goodpasture may put up 35 on us this week but White House won’t be held to 17 points. I see this one as a shootout in the favor of White House. There is no one on Goodpastuer's team that can cover Trent. I look for Heath to have a good night passing. Beach lived in our backfield. Goodpasture is big (VERY BIG) but I don’t think there defense has the speed up front or in the secondary that Beach has. 31 - 28 White House

Edited by BallFan44

Goodpasture may put up 35 on us this week but White House won’t be held to 17 points. I see this one as a shootout in the favor of White House. There is no one on Goodpastuer's team that can cover Trent. I look for Heath to have a good night passing. Beach lived in our backfield. Goodpasture is big (VERY BIG) but I don’t think there defense has the speed up front or in the secondary that Beach has. 31 - 28 White House

White House has scored over 28 on one occasion this year and that was Westmoreland. What makes you think they will be able to do it this week? White House really isn't as good as you would like to believe...

I have not seen White House play this year. But I do know this, Coach Martin will use the loss against DL to whip the boys into shape. I am expecting a very spirited effort from Goodpasture. I do think if White House is going to pass, it is going to have to be quick passes, slants, flats, becasue I have heard that the OL of White House is not that big. Again, I dont know that, that is just what I have been told. Goodpasture's defensive line is BIG. I also hope that Coach Martin comes out with an attacking gameplan on offense. Goodpasture will score points! The question is, will White House score enough to win?

Ever seen a wet cat caught in a corner?. Friday night the Blue Devils will come out with a lust for blood and guts. If not they will get rolled up again. The Devils have to find or come up with some more playmakers in addition to Heath and Trent. I would like to see a little more rotation of the RBs. Lets see what Omar Hollins and Logan Stem can do. On defense, I would like to see Tazz get in there more often. They must really be in the coache's doghouse cause they don't get on the field much at all. We must stop the pass in order to win Friday and that will be tough. If we do, I pick the Devils 17-14. I hope Beech and Greenbrier have enjoyed beating us this year. They won't do it again for a couple of years when the class of '14 hits the varsity field.

I have not seen White House play this year. But I do know this, Coach Martin will use the loss against DL to whip the boys into shape. I am expecting a very spirited effort from Goodpasture. I do think if White House is going to pass, it is going to have to be quick passes, slants, flats, becasue I have heard that the OL of White House is not that big. Again, I dont know that, that is just what I have been told. Goodpasture's defensive line is BIG. I also hope that Coach Martin comes out with an attacking gameplan on offense. Goodpasture will score points! The question is, will White House score enough to win?

White House has scored over 28 on one occasion this year and that was Westmoreland. What makes you think they will be able to do it this week? White House really isn't as good as you would like to believe...

There you go eers.... Trying to hide your true feelings for your Blue Devils. What size ball cap do you where. I will send you one overnight so you will have in time for this week’s game. Or better yet since you live in White House I can meet you and save on shipping, that way you can have a cap and t-shirt. Whooo Whooo all aboard the BDP Train.

Ever seen a wet cat caught in a corner?. Friday night the Blue Devils will come out with a lust for blood and guts. If not they will get rolled up again. The Devils have to find or come up with some more playmakers in addition to Heath and Trent. I would like to see a little more rotation of the RBs. Lets see what Omar Hollins and Logan Stem can do. On defense, I would like to see Tazz get in there more often. They must really be in the coache's doghouse cause they don't get on the field much at all. We must stop the pass in order to win Friday and that will be tough. If we do, I pick the Devils 17-14. I hope Beech and Greenbrier have enjoyed beating us this year. They won't do it again for a couple of years when the class of '14 hits the varsity field.

Really??? Class of '14???

Pitchfort1 - I would love to find out how you are coming up with your prediction? Goodpasture's offense averages over 465 yards a game. The lowest yardage has been just under 370 yards against Westmoreland (and that is because our coach called off the dogs in the second half), and the highest was over 700 yards against Macon County. I will admit that Goodpasture needs to play better pass defense, not because they dont have athletes, but because they play a bend but don't break zone defense. No team has been able to run on Goodpasture consistantly. They are big, and they have two excellent inside linebackers. I think you are severly underestimating the ability of Goodpasture to move the ball and score. Tell me how White House is going to keep Goodpasture to 14 points?

Edited by NEEDFORSPEED