Goodpasture at White House (3-2)

BDP2003

Next year, next year. Whoo boy watch out for that devil train. But thats getting ahead of ourselves. Tonight will tell if the devils are going to the playoffs this year. :?: Some of the freshmen will start being worked in as their season is ending (6-0), latest victim Dickson county (40-21). EERS, come on out to the Dewey Whitson Stadium on October 14 and check them out vs. Macon co. Might help with future predictions heh? And yes, we have a BDP hat for u too! Go Devils!

IM AS MUCH OF A WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL FAN AS ANYONE, BUT WHITE HOUSE HAS HAD A LOT OF GOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL AND FRESHMAN TEAMS THE LAST FEW YEARS, BUT IT DOESNT ALWAYS MEAN SUCCESS AT THE VARSITY LEVEL. I HOPE ALL THE WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL TEAMS GO UNDEFEATED EVERY YEAR, AND I THINK THIS FRESHMAN CLASS IS VERY GOOD AND IM EXCITED ABOUT THEM TOO, BUT THEIR IS NO GUARENTEE THAT THEY WILL HAVE SUCCESS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. BEFORE THIS SEASON EVEN STARTED WHITE HOUSE LOST DUKE, BRIAN DIXONS BROTHER, AND DEWAYNE DOTSONS SON, AND DUKE STARTED SINCE HIS SOPH YEAR, DIXONS BROTHER WAS A BIG LOSS AND I HEARD DOTSON AS A 9TH GRADER COULDVE GOTTEN SIGNIFICANT TIME ON VARSITY. TOO MANY THINGS CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN THIS YEAR AND 2013. THE KEYS ARE THAT THIS YEARS FRESHMAN CLASS STAYS HUNGRY AND THEY STAY TOGETHER AND NOT MOVE AWAY.

• Upvote 1

Getting ready for the game! Got to get the steaks in the marinade and ready for the grill. Its tailgating time in White House.

Whooo whoooooo let the BDP Train Roll.

Hey needforspeed, put on a bib and come eat! Big game’s are made for big meals. Or should it be big meals / big game? Either way it’s time to tailgate! :hungry::hungry::hungry:

The goat sez: enjoy the steaks BALLFAN44 'cause you are not gonna like the game. -_-

Goodpasture stopped WH...Goodpasture wins 41-40.

Sounds like it was an awesome game of two very equal teams. It's a shame someone had to lose with that score and that determination. Was really hoping to see the Blue Devils pull this one out. Sorry, guys. I can see it now...Smith County will be a punching bag.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Sounds like it was an awesome game of two very equal teams. It's a shame someone had to lose with that score and that determination. Was really hoping to see the Blue Devils pull this one out. Sorry, guys. I can see it now...Smith County will be a punching bag.

Punching bag? I don't think so!!

I hope White House thinks so.

:excl:

Congrats Cougars! Enjoy your week off

Hey just think what WH could do if it had some of those juniors and seniors playing, you know the ones

that get to stand there all night and watch sub par Sophomores play. You know the juniors and seniors that helped them last year with all there hard work. I am sure know one but myself has noticed this. ????????????

WHAT A JOKE.....