Goodpasture at White House (3-2)

BDP2003

Goodpasture may put up 35 on us this week but White House won’t be held to 17 points. I see this one as a shootout in the favor of White House. There is no one on Goodpastuer's team that can cover Trent. I look for Heath to have a good night passing. Beach lived in our backfield. Goodpasture is big (VERY BIG) but I don’t think there defense has the speed up front or in the secondary that Beach has. 31 - 28 White House

The Goat sez: :shock: This is your 62nd post?! Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? GP by mucho!!!

White House has Goodpasture, Smith County, a much improved Macon County, and Springfield coming up on their schedule before their season finale at home against a struggling Sycamore bunch. After this week I see the Blue Devils sitting at 3-3. They must find a way to get a win against 1 of the 3 of Smith County, Macon County, and Springfield. I believe that with their schedule 5-5 will get the Blue Devils into the postseason as a "wild card". 2 wins on that remaining schedule are going to be awfully difficult to come by!

Getting ready for the game! Got to get the steaks in the marinade and ready for the grill. Its tailgating time in White House.

Whooo whoooooo let the BDP Train Roll.

Hey needforspeed, put on a bib and come eat! Big game’s are made for big meals. Or should it be big meals / big game? Either way it’s time to tailgate! :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Quick ends will get to the quarterback. Have you heard of andy james? Try 6'4" 242lbs. I know your boys have. Heard of Kevin Jackson? I now your boys have. They'll learn about Micah Kelly. Oh lets not forget Trent McEwen. We may be having trouble scoring but our defense has been there. I believe that heath Johnson is really really looking forward to this. Thats how I came up with it. Plus homefield helps. game

Pitchfort1 - I would love to find out how you are coming up with your prediction? Goodpasture's offense averages over 465 yards a game. The lowest yardage has been just under 370 yards against Westmoreland (and that is because our coach called off the dogs in the second half), and the highest was over 700 yards against Macon County. I will admit that Goodpasture needs to play better pass defense, not because they dont have athletes, but because they play a bend but don't break zone defense. No team has been able to run on Goodpasture consistantly. They are big, and they have two excellent inside linebackers. I think you are severly underestimating the ability of Goodpasture to move the ball and score. Tell me how White House is going to keep Goodpasture to 14 points?

Oh yeah. 13-1 since last year. Several will be on the field next year

Eers, what is wrong with looking ahead to the future?!?! I'm sure you do the samething with the Ptown job. Saw you have had a lot to say in the Portland Panther Football thread. You seem very knowledgeable in the area of Panther football.

Eers, what is wrong with looking ahead to the future?!?! I'm sure you do the samething with the Ptown job. Saw you have had a lot to say in the Portland Panther Football thread. You seem very knowledgeable in the area of Panther football.

Not interested in the P-town job, although it very well may be open! As far as looking forward to the future, I understand that, but '14? That's a bit far out for a program that has had the success WH has. Just made it seem like to me that he was saying that WH was going to be down/struggle until then.

Next year, next year. Whoo boy watch out for that devil train. But thats getting ahead of ourselves. Tonight will tell if the devils are going to the playoffs this year. :?: Some of the freshmen will start being worked in as their season is ending (6-0), latest victim Dickson county (40-21). EERS, come on out to the Dewey Whitson Stadium on October 14 and check them out vs. Macon co. Might help with future predictions heh? And yes, we have a BDP hat for u too! Go Devils!

Not interested in the P-town job, although it very well may be open! As far as looking forward to the future, I understand that, but '14? That's a bit far out for a program that has had the success WH has. Just made it seem like to me that he was saying that WH was going to be down/struggle until then.

Next year, next year. Whoo boy watch out for that devil train. But thats getting ahead of ourselves. Tonight will tell if the devils are going to the playoffs this year. :?: Some of the freshmen will start being worked in as their season is ending (6-0), latest victim Dickson county (40-21). EERS, come on out to the Dewey Whitson Stadium on October 14 and check them out vs. Macon co. Might help with future predictions heh? And yes, we have a BDP hat for u too! Go Devils!

Oh, joy, just what I've always wanted, my very own WH "BDP" hat.

I've never said anything bad about this program, simply that it was a "down" year for them. I will stick by this wholeheartedly. This team is not comparible to the Wh teams of recent past. Really, when was the last time WH didn't make the playoffs? When was the last time it was a concern?

I still look for them to be a wildcard, potentially, but its still a down year.