HAMPTON....Clicking on all 11 cylinders?

uknoit2

I agree...these young men seem to have grown up a bit. They might as well, because from here on life is alot like sports. You prepare every minute to be ready to do your job and to complete your task more aggressively than the time before, to handle the failure of others, and back up a fallen friend. Many men lack these abilities because they were never taught them. Some were so talented in sports that they never saw the reason to push themselves farther and harder causing them to fall short in the challenges they faced later in life.

I hope these boys never feel they are as good as they can get nor will they ever train lighter because they feel their competition is less than usual.

ALWAYS TRAIN AS IF ITS THE HARDEST GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY AND DO YOUR JOB TILL THE LAST HORN SOUNDS! Then you'll make the most important person happy....YOU!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...these young men seem to have grown up a bit. They might as well, because from here on life is alot like sports. You prepare every minute to be ready to do your job and to complete your task more aggressively than the time before, to handle the failure of others, and back up a fallen friend. Many men lack these abilities because they were never taught them. Some were so talented in sports that they never saw the reason to push themselves farther and harder causing them to fall short in the challenges they faced later in life.

I hope these boys never feel they are as good as they can get nor will they ever train lighter because they feel their competition is less than usual.

ALWAYS TRAIN AS IF ITS THE HARDEST GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY AND DO YOUR JOB TILL THE LAST HORN SOUNDS! Then you'll make the most important person happy....YOU!

UKNOIT

I agree , just sayin they arent completely terrible.

I always like to see these weak teams improve,with the right leadership,any school out there can field a competitive team. West Greene comes to mind. They may not be powerhouses,but they have improved more than any team in this area.

You Cosby fellers should get some props also.

The Troll ain't never seen a truck with eleven cylinders, but I git yer point. Sounds like Pujo's Dogs 'll hunt. :thumb:

HamptonBulldog-1.jpgGo Dogs!

Pujo, sorry if this ain't yer official logo, but the Troll really likes it. Is you'uns the Dogs or the Dawgs? Yer website says "Dogs".

Well our school has it listed as DOGS but on the field were the DAWGS!!! Lol atleast thats the way I like it

Well my internet has been down for a couple weeks but its up and runnin good now. My DAWGS look to be playin much more solid and as a complete team. Theyre goin to have a couple tough games left but I look for the 10-0 season. One thing ive gotta say about the DAWGS now and in previous seasons, as far back as I can remember, is that their has never been one person on the team that wants to take all the credit. No1 seems to be a glory hog and they just play together and solid. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Well our school has it listed as DOGS but on the field were the DAWGS!!! Lol atleast thats the way I like it

Seems like there's lots of Dawgs 'round, but not many Dogs. The Troll kinda likes Dogs! Recon that's cause that's what my skillet slinger calls me all the time. :roflol:

Troll likes yer avatar. Mind if I use it sometimes? Not as an avatar, just as a logo for you fellers. :rolleyes:

Seems like there's lots of Dawgs 'round, but not many Dogs. The Troll kinda likes Dogs! Recon that's cause that's what my skillet slinger calls me all the time. :roflol:

Troll likes yer avatar. Mind if I use it sometimes? Not as an avatar, just as a logo for you fellers. :rolleyes:

Reckon we don't mind anything, I'm sort of partial to Hounddogs. Never have figured our the benefit of a Bulldog. At least them Beagles will run a rabbit.

Edited by pujo