HAMPTON....Clicking on all 11 cylinders?

uknoit2

Well, they're undefeated, so they must be doing something right. Don't really know the caliber of teams

they've played off the top of my noggin, but 5-0 is still 5-0, until someone takes it a way from 'em.

Anyway, GO DAWGS!! from ole Grunt & TC. Keep rolling.........

Johnson Co is a pretty quality team, big and phyical.big strong backs who run the ball hard. qb is also a big kid,I'd say about 6.6 230 pounds. Hampton was definately giving up size all over the field.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson Co is a pretty quality team, big and phyical.big strong backs who run the ball hard. qb is also a big kid,I'd say about 6.6 230 pounds. Hampton was definately giving up size all over the field.

pujo.. we've seen it before out east (the size, bIg) you know. the dawgs gota play as "ONE HEART BEAT" wear'em down.. 4- full qtrs. main thing put'm in a strangel hold (ted nugent) in the 1st qtr.

pujo.. we've seen it before out east (the size, bIg) you know. the dawgs gota play as "ONE HEART BEAT" wear'em down.. 4- full qtrs. main thing put'm in a strangel hold (ted nugent) in the 1st qtr.

One of my all time favorite songs.My wifes brother made Ted a hunting knife. I guess that makes me sort of famous.

Were not as big as we generally are,sometimes you can be too big.

Wheres the game at this week? Hancock has gotten a lil better but their playin surface has gotten WAY better since last time we were there.

Hancock will get after it but I don't think it will be enough to tame the dogs this week. Better not go in with the big head cause they have a few players.

Games at Hancock, Coaches are usually focused and ready,you can't never tell about kids. Ireally believe the Dogs will be ready to go.

Eagle, would say Hancock is better or worse than N. Greene? I don't think the Dogs will get the big head at all. They have not been blowing people off the map, so I don't think they will get a false sense of security. I hope not!

I would say they are better than NG simply because of the play of a couple players. They have 2-3 kids that could be playmakers for any team in the region. #20 and #18 are flat out tough and they had 1 big lineman cant remember his number but he was tough to block and tough to get by. Depth at skill positions and numbers of players with experience is still hurting Hancock more than anything.

I would say they are better than NG simply because of the play of a couple players. They have 2-3 kids that could be playmakers for any team in the region. #20 and #18 are flat out tough and they had 1 big lineman cant remember his number but he was tough to block and tough to get by. Depth at skill positions and numbers of players with experience is still hurting Hancock more than anything.

If Hampton plays to their capability,game will be over by Halftime. Last weeks game was a testament to their ability, its just a matter of selling out and playing hard every play. I was impressed last week. I think they grew up.