2A Playoff Projections

Ascendotuum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice that Chatt. Grace was in quad 1 on the T$$AA web site,and Boyd in 2 but both in the same district.

I know it's early, and these ain't gonna be the final 24 teams, but as this list and map changes weekly, we will git some insight into how them NashVegas fellas think when they start drawin' quads. smiley-gen155.gif

In yur example, only had 5 teams in the NE, so had to pull another from somewhere. By taking the lowest seeded Chattanooga team, figger that team would travel north one time, then be out. If they'd picked SM or Boyd, would've been a lot of travelin' goin' on.

In this case, I would of rather seen five teams in the NE, with three first round byes, and seven teams in the SE with only one first round bye. smiley-gen163.gif

snapback.pngreaction, on 28 September 2010 - 06:58 PM, said:

I'm hoping we can upset the Signal Eagles so we can meet your Dogs in the play offs this year.

I'll be pulling for you, can't never tell in a highschool football game,

Pujo, you hurt the Troll's feelin's. cry.gif

I think you's just tryin' to find a way to keep the Eagles off yer Dogs. :roflol:

Edited by MountainTroll

• 2 weeks later...

The race somewhat tightened up this week, as there are currently 10 teams with 4 wins and 5 teams with 3 wins, along with Westwood and Douglass who will automatically qualify. There are 24 teams with 3 wins or better plus Westwood and Douglass. So that puts the 3 wins teams fighting for 3 spots.

Watertown (3-4) to play - Gordonsville, Friendship, Jackson Co

Marion Co (3-4) to play - Whitwell, Boyd Buchanan, Lookout Valley

Peabody (3-4) to play - Lake Co, South Fulton, Gibson Co

Oneida (3-4) to play - Coalfield, Sunbright, Jellico

Adamsville (3-5) to play - Middleton, West Carroll

I think Watertown is definetly out barring a big upset. Peabody still has a chance to automatically qualify. Adamsville seems to have had the wheels fall off as of late but will beat their remaining 2 on talent alone. Oneida coming in certainly solves any problems in drawing lines for quad 1.

Based on the 1st tiebreaker (teams that played teams that won 50% or more of their games), it looks like Adamsville could be on the outside looking in.

Quad 1

Hampton (7-0)

Wartburg (6-1)

Oliver Springs (4-3)

Rockwood (4-3)

Unaka (4-3)

Oneida (3-4)

Quad 2

Signal Mtn (8-0)

Boyd Buch (4-3)

Mt. Pleasant (4-3)

Forrest (4-3)

Cascade (4-3)

Marion Co (3-4)

Quad 3

Trousdale (7-0)

McKenzie (7-1)

Friendship (6-2)

Dresden (6-2)

Jackson Co (4-3)

White House-Heritage (4-3)

Quad 4

Riverside (6-1)

Humboldt (5-3)

TCA (4-3)

Peabody (3-4)

Westwood (2-5)

Douglass (2-5)

My final 4 would be Hampton, Signal Mtn, Trousdale, and Riverside, with Trousdale over Signal Mtn for the gold ball.

The race somewhat tightened up this week, as there are currently 10 teams with 4 wins and 5 teams with 3 wins, along with Westwood and Douglass who will automatically qualify. There are 24 teams with 3 wins or better plus Westwood and Douglass. So that puts the 3 wins teams fighting for 3 spots.

Watertown (3-4) to play - Gordonsville, Friendship, Jackson Co

Marion Co (3-4) to play - Whitwell, Boyd Buchanan, Lookout Valley

Peabody (3-4) to play - Lake Co, South Fulton, Gibson Co

Oneida (3-4) to play - Coalfield, Sunbright, Jellico

Adamsville (3-5) to play - Middleton, West Carroll

I think Watertown is definetly out barring a big upset. Peabody still has a chance to automatically qualify. Adamsville seems to have had the wheels fall off as of late but will beat their remaining 2 on talent alone. Oneida coming in certainly solves any problems in drawing lines for quad 1.

Based on the 1st tiebreaker (teams that played teams that won 50% or more of their games), it looks like Adamsville could be on the outside looking in.

Quad 1

Hampton (7-0)

Wartburg (6-1)

Oliver Springs (4-3)

Rockwood (4-3)

Unaka (4-3)

Oneida (3-4)

Quad 2

Signal Mtn (8-0)

Boyd Buch (4-3)

Mt. Pleasant (4-3)

Forrest (4-3)

Cascade (4-3)

Marion Co (3-4)

Quad 3

Trousdale (7-0)

McKenzie (7-1)

Friendship (6-2)

Dresden (6-2)

Jackson Co (4-3)

White House-Heritage (4-3)

Quad 4

Riverside (6-1)

Humboldt (5-3)

TCA (4-3)

Peabody (3-4)

Westwood (2-5)

Douglass (2-5)

My final 4 would be Hampton, Signal Mtn, Trousdale, and Riverside, with Trousdale over Signal Mtn for the gold ball.

You may be right on your final but i don't see Riverside in the final four! The Panthers will have to go through Mckenzie and Humboldt and that simply will not happen!