Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Well...Is it hard to say that Greeneville is just the better team by far?

You can say Tn High wasn't prepared but a 56-7 hammering speaks for itself. Tn High isn't a really a comeback team when down 28-0. They are more of a clock using scoring team. They will run it all over you and use as much time as possible. Greeneville IS the better team by far and is by far better than 2 or 3 td's better...Looks like they are what 7-8 Td's better? Oh ya and that was a goodnight my friend.

Tn High got a big butt whoopen and the Devils made them like it!

I think Greenville was the better team by far. Figured it would be a blowout but wished I had seen it in person. I've seen bad officiating before but nothing compared to the way the the visitors are treated at the stone castle. For Greenville to win that impressively in that hole means the Greendevils are awesome! Good Luck the rest of the way and hope you win state.

I think Greenville was the better team by far. Figured it would be a blowout but wished I had seen it in person. I've seen bad officiating before but nothing compared to the way the the visitors are treated at the stone castle. For Greenville to win that impressively in that hole means the Greendevils are awesome! Good Luck the rest of the way and hope you win state.

Officials for each game are dispatched by the TSSAA. The Officials do not know which game they'll be calling until the day before. No Coach or AD has a say in where the refs go. They have a certin mile radius I think that they have to travel during the regular season and I think that changes during the playoffs. I here people talking about home cooking alot on here. That is not possible with the system the TSSAA has. You have some bad refs and some bias refs. Even the TSSAA can't read theses refs minds. Thats just the way it is.

Officials for each game are dispatched by the TSSAA. The Officials do not know which game they'll be calling until the day before. No Coach or AD has a say in where the refs go. They have a certin mile radius I think that they have to travel during the regular season and I think that changes during the playoffs. I here people talking about home cooking alot on here. That is not possible with the system the TSSAA has. You have some bad refs and some bias refs. Even the TSSAA can't read theses refs minds. Thats just the way it is.

Correct :thumb:

Don't think anybody can read those minds unless your the unfortunate team on friday night. I still think on Tn. Highs best night they could not stop Greenville's offense or come close! That team has jelled and gotten better each week , which I hope DB can start doing.

Don't think anybody can read those minds unless your the unfortunate team on friday night. I still think on Tn. Highs best night they could not stop Greenville's offense or come close! That team has jelled and gotten better each week , which I hope DB can start doing.

I think the Greene Devils were a bit off last week, only winning 27-10 in the 3rd quarter, a dominant win nonetheless.

CarMichael appeared to be jogging to the house on several of those runs against Tennessee. Reminded me a lot of Ahmad Bradshaw (NY Giants) when he ran against Virginia High back in '03 or '02. Bradshaw took the ball and ran all the way to right side, saw several Bearcats and decided to run all the way to the left side of the field proceeding to "jog" 50 yds into the end zone untouched. The G-Men won that night 40 something to 20 something, but it could have been much worse.

I wonder how we try and play our defensive front this week.Three or four man.I'm sure we will see both but wonder what coach is thinking since we have to go really small right now.Hunter has done a great job at nose and it's so hard for our ends to be put inside like that.Either way,it will be a monster task for our D-ends when Downs is on them , as well as our nose taking on Crowder.Looking at it that way,I can see a four man front with Hayworth coming over to help,and I have talked to no one or seen a practice for this game.

You play a 4-4, 4 down linemen with CS walked up on top of Downs, as an outside Linebacker, like the old Monster 80 Defense of old, let him stuff him at the line (then play run or pass, as the play dictates). You put your 2 inside linebackers 2 yards off the ball and have them read flow.

Don't get me wrong. Greenville was that much better the night they played, which is all that maters. Im just saying I think Tennessee is much better than what they showed. But if Tennessee High brought their A-Game Greenville still wins by two or three TD's. Just my opinion.

I think you are giving TH to much credit.

You play a 4-4, 4 down linemen with CS walked up on top of Downs, as an outside Linebacker, like the old Monster 80 Defense of old, let him stuff him at the line (then play run or pass, as the play dictates). You put your 2 inside linebackers 2 yards off the ball and have them read flow.

It will be interesting to see what we do.Downs is a lot bigger then anyone we have to cover him in pass routes.We don't have the kind of ends that Greeneville had in Hall to really match him off the line going side to side as well.What ever we do,pressure has to get there quick if we can make them pass.That's my biggest fear in our defensive eight linebackers {if you will}, being faster than their big offensive lineman.

Whats up with the Tennessee High posters? Did Stubbs send word to stay off CoachT this week?

Most sit back and watch... unless you tick them off. Not a whole lot that can be said other than may the best team win. I have seen DB play twice… and while I think we have a REAL GOOD chance to win this game, I still consider THS the underdogs.

Most sit back and watch... unless you tick them off. Not a whole lot that can be said other than may the best team win. I have seen DB play twice… and while I think we have a REAL GOOD chance to win this game, I still consider THS the underdogs.

ME TOO,BEING THE UNDERDOGS.I havnt seen TH play but one,thats SHILL.But it want be like a SEAST,VIRHIGH game :thumb: Im sure there fans will like what ol TH gets This FRIDAY :roflol:

Edited by werdb2