Dobyns Bennett vs. Tn High

sixtonjoseph

Hook.....Line.....& Sinker :)

WHAT??? :lol: You are in your own world. I couldn’t help but notice that you haven’t tendered a prediction of your own. That’s a pretty cowardly act considering you’re DBs #1 fan… don’t you think. I mean... you do think you're gonna win... don't you???

WHAT??? :lol: You are in your own world. I couldn’t help but notice that you haven’t tendered a prediction of your own. That’s a pretty cowardly act considering you’re DBs #1 fan… don’t you think. I mean... you do think you're gonna win... don't you???

I think WATERBOY is afraid to make a prediction.His unsure if DB can pull this one off with a win. I will make a prediction on the game - 14-0.

I found something interesting in my coacht settings.It's called "Ignored list".Really nice .The ones you don't really care what they say have {O} input on your screen.That means I will not respond to garbage or ON A BAD NOTE not be able to defend against stupid comments or lies,but it is like looking out on a bad day and the sun comes out.I'm here to talk football and love high school football.I'm just choosing who I want to talk to from this point on.I love talking a little trash when it's at the right point.I can't stand the things that these boards are not set up for and if you read COACHT rules,I'm very much correct.This should have been stopped weeks ago.

Cap.I don't even know if I've given a prediction on the score.I'm going to hope DB shows up with all systems in working order this week .DB 35 -17.I just have to see that kid kick a long field goal for TH.If I'm not mistaken,he was kicking them from around 50 with room to move back at the half a couple of weeks ago.Those were to of the best kickers that I've ever seen in one game.

Cap.I don't even know if I've given a prediction on the score.I'm going to hope DB shows up with all systems in working order this week .DB 35 -17.I just have to see that kid kick a long field goal for TH.If I'm not mistaken,he was kicking them from around 50 with room to move back at the half a couple of weeks ago.Those were to of the best kickers that I've ever seen in one game.

The Greeneville game or the Virginia High game? Ogle and Rutherford are great kickers. The Virginia High kid was also booting them into the end zone.

VA. High also had a real good kicker. Our kicker hasn’t had to kick under pressure so far this year… but I think that’s going to change this week. We’re also counting on him keeping the ball in the endzone and out of the hands of Cannon, Swaford, and Seabolt on kickoffs. I have a question for you Batman. Do you think by depending on your horses to play both ways (including the QB Seabolt) it could eventually put the team at a disadvantage?

Edited by Cap1

Tennessee High 24 at Dobyns-Bennett 21

Science Hill 35 at Daniel Boone 14

Volunteer 7 at Sullivan South 28

David Crockett 14 at Sullivan Central 7

No shame in MY game. I believe these are all legitimate picks.

Cap...I must admit that I read threads sometimes just because it lists you as the last one to post...I enjoy your enthusiasm and your dedication to the Vikings. Something that hasn't come up is the one common opponent of DB and THS.(maybe it shouldn't come up!) Greeneville played a close scrimmage with DB ..and yes I know that you can't read too much into a scrimmage..and even though I'm a GHS fan and the score was 3 scores to 3...DB looked more impressive to me.. Did THS have that much of an off night against the devils that they can make up the difference between the DB team I saw back in Aug and the THS team I saw 2 weeks ago?...I mean..really!?

I found something interesting in my coacht settings.It's called "Ignored list".Really nice .The ones you don't really care what they say have {O} input on your screen.That means I will not respond to garbage or ON A BAD NOTE not be able to defend against stupid comments or lies,but it is like looking out on a bad day and the sun comes out.I'm here to talk football and love high school football.I'm just choosing who I want to talk to from this point on.I love talking a little trash when it's at the right point.I can't stand the things that these boards are not set up for and if you read COACHT rules,I'm very much correct.This should have been stopped weeks ago.

It sure eliminates a lot of posts.

Cap...I must admit that I read threads sometimes just because it lists you as the last one to post...I enjoy your enthusiasm and your dedication to the Vikings. Something that hasn't come up is the one common opponent of DB and THS.(maybe it shouldn't come up!) Greeneville played a close scrimmage with DB ..and yes I know that you can't read too much into a scrimmage..and even though I'm a GHS fan and the score was 3 scores to 3...DB looked more impressive to me.. Did THS have that much of an off night against the devils that they can make up the difference between the DB team I saw back in Aug and the THS team I saw 2 weeks ago?...I mean..really!?

The QB #3 (Wolverine I call him) caught us completely off guard… and with such a green team (not much varsity experience) we suffered from the “deer in headlight†syndrome… WE HAD NO ANSWER? I’ve seen DB play twice now and believe me… YOU DON’T EITHER!! Your fastest player would need two more gears to stay with Wolverine… and it’s not just his speed. Our sidelines (COACHES INCLUDED) died after seeing him literally jog away from our secondary… untouched. DB has fast players, but not in the same class as this. The scrimmage crap is just that… crap. Anybody that looks to a scrimmage for a comparison is reaching for straws… and you know it. DB has tried the same scrimmage CRAP with Maryville FOR YEARS… and we see how that worked out for ya when we finally got the head to head. DB vs Greeneville would be like Florida vs Alabama in my book. :thumb:

• Upvote 2

VA. High also had a real good kicker. Our kicker hasn’t had to kick under pressure so far this year… but I think that’s going to change this week. We’re also counting on him keeping the ball in the endzone and out of the hands of Cannon, Swaford, and Seabolt on kickoffs. I have a question for you Batman. Do you think by depending on your horses to play both ways (including the QB Seabolt) it could eventually put the team at a disadvantage?

I'll answer 04 first.I was at the Greeneville game...It worries me that we have most of our best players going both ways because of the thing that has killed us the last two years{injuries}and in some other years as well.With that said.Had we played Roop and Chris both ways last year and ran more of an option offense,we would have been much more athletic on defense and had a strong running QB with 5,3 and 32 as options.That's why coach Clark changed with Cannon coming in and Swaford growing up.We would have been in a world of hurt any way because Chris went down along with our mean all state lineman before the Maryville game...Your right about the difference in Greeneville being number 3.That's why I said DB's speed all over the secondary matched up better to Greeneville than TH.Back to 2004,it sure does eliminate a lot of wasted reading

The QB #3 (Wolverine I call him) caught us completely off guard… and with such a green team (not much varsity experience) we suffered from the “deer in headlight†syndrome… WE HAD NO ANSWER? I’ve seen DB play twice now and believe me… YOU DON’T EITHER!! Your fastest player would need two more gears to stay with Wolverine… and it’s not just his speed. Our sidelines (COACHES INCLUDED) died after seeing him literally jog away from our secondary… untouched. DB has fast players, but not in the same class as this. The scrimmage crap is just that… crap. Anybody that looks to a scrimmage for a comparison is reaching for straws… and you know it. DB has tried the same scrimmage CRAP with Maryville FOR YEARS… and we see how that worked out for ya when we finally got the head to head. DB vs Greeneville would be like Florida vs Alabama in my book. :thumb:

Nice post Cap Man. Take a look at this article from the Johnson City Press that I Found

Carmichael takes top-ranked Devils to the next level

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?ID=81978