Grins and Chuckles

owlbooster

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly pepvol,,,, Thank you!!! :thumb:

P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A. "Attack Alcoa" Don't they have any Haldol in Blount County?

The "purpose" was to get people to read the "Alcoa Zoning Restrictions" thread and to "post a comment" about it, because it was arguably the most interesting and entertaining thread of the past year. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody did. My mistake was to bias any responses by including my own subjective comment. Some of you are so self-absorbed that you can't see the common theme that ties together all these threads: whenever anybody posts anything other than praise for your team, some of you (certain ones every time) claim you are being "attacked" or "disrespected" by "haters" and "enemies" and become rude and hostile. This stifles real discourse and puts everybody on the defensive. It happened in that quintessential "Zoning" thread. I thought I was going to upchuck if one more poster with legitimate questions had been compelled to state, sometimes more than once, that nobody said Alcoa was doing anything wrong.

Edited by owlbooster

• 2 weeks later...

P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A. "Attack Alcoa" Don't they have any Haldol in Blount County?

The "purpose" was to get people to read the "Alcoa Zoning Restrictions" thread and to "post a comment" about it, because it was arguably the most interesting and entertaining thread of the past year. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody did. My mistake was to bias any responses by including my own subjective comment. Some of you are so self-absorbed that you can't see the common theme that ties together all these threads: whenever anybody posts anything other than praise for your team, some of you (certain ones every time) claim you are being "attacked" or "disrespected" by "haters" and "enemies" and become rude and hostile. This stifles real discourse and puts everybody on the defensive. It happened in that quintessential "Zoning" thread. I thought I was going to upchuck if one more poster with legitimate questions had been compelled to state, sometimes more than once, that nobody said Alcoa was doing anything wrong.

Too bad Hottiebooster's MUS team was too scared to step up and play Alcoa and Maryville.........but, you can keep talking up those mythical games! :roflol:

Too bad Hottiebooster's MUS team was too scared to step up and play Alcoa and Maryville.........but, you can keep talking up those mythical games! :roflol:

Hey, BS!! Try a home and home series on for change. Also, stop playing punchless teams from KY when you do play OOS. It's a good thing you're not playing last year's MUS team. That one could get ugly.......

I would love to see Alcoa and Maryville's combined record over the years against Division II schools. Im not sure about the Rebels record but I believe Alcoa is like 7-1. Memphis Univ school had a very good team last year. Nobody is going to deny that, however to say that they would "wax" Alcoa is laughable. They beat a White Station team by 14. The same team that fought hard for 4 Quarters against Maryville. The same Maryville team that was completely dusted off the field by Alcoa. Could MUS beat Alcoa? Sure. Could Alcoa beat MUS? Of course. Does it matter this year, last year or next? No cause they dont flippin play each other so shut the F up about it already.

I would love to see Alcoa and Maryville's combined record over the years against Division II schools. Im not sure about the Rebels record but I believe Alcoa is like 7-1. Memphis Univ school had a very good team last year. Nobody is going to deny that, however to say that they would "wax" Alcoa is laughable. They beat a White Station team by 14. The same team that fought hard for 4 Quarters against Maryville. The same Maryville team that was completely dusted off the field by Alcoa. Could MUS beat Alcoa? Sure. Could Alcoa beat MUS? Of course. Does it matter this year, last year or next? No cause they dont flippin play each other so shut the F up about it already.

Yeah, Alcoa has a good record against Div II, but it against teams that are no better than McCallie. McCallie has been an average team. If they had a 7-1 record against the likes of MBA,MUS,BA, and Ensworth then you could talk about it. So, I think you need to shut the F up!!

Yeah, Alcoa has a good record against Div II, but it against teams that are no better than McCallie. McCallie has been an average team. If they had a 7-1 record against the likes of MBA,MUS,BA, and Ensworth then you could talk about it. So, I think you need to shut the F up!!

So Maryville and Alcoa playing DII schools is not enough for you to stop being critical ? You really don't fit into this DII crowd very well , they can come up with a lot better arguments than your " shut the - up .... classy , very classy . Something tells me that you will always find something to pick at in the Blount county schools .... fine , we don't care what you think .

Hey, BS!! Try a home and home series on for change. Also, stop playing punchless teams from KY when you do play OOS. It's a good thing you're not playing last year's MUS team. That one could get ugly.......

Hey , it's a good thing they're not playing the 97 pearl cohn team or the 1972 Steelers team , or the etc , etc .... how cowardly for Alcoa not to make use of a time machine to go back in time and play these teams ... just goes to show how SKEERED they are !!

What is the problem with the hypothetical match-ups? Is it the opponents, or is the hypothetical surface aproblem for you? Maybe it's like Bear Bryant and bowl games....you just don't seem to be able to find the right approach to games that aren't happening.

It is just REALLY tough to get film on these games. If you know what I mean?

Because they haven't been played...

So there's no film.

Get it?yellow%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E6%5E_%5E4%5E_%5ECaptain Obvious!%5E_%5E.gif