Grins and Chuckles

owlbooster

Hey uh Rocket Surgeon, of that aprox 7-1 record (not going to go back and check the teams again) but I know 1 of the wins (and the loss) was from your famed group of Private schools. Might wanna do your research before flapping your gums.

Oh and from all the "average" D II teams we beat. They share a combined 6 State Championship since 1995.

"Hey uh?" Real nice, brainchild. You didn't go 7-1 against those top teams. You went 1-1 against BA. Alcoa has had a badass team, but you haven't been able to prove it against the other TOP DII(AA) teams.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa deserves all the credit in the world for stepping up and scheduling a home-home with McCallie....McCallie is a much bigger school, with a lot more resources and financial aid to boot...IT's not Alcoa's fault that McCallie hasn't been one of the typically elite D2-AA programs. McCallie should be right there every year, just like MBA or MUS.

If little Alcoa can step out and play a home-home with McCallie then there's no reason larger 5-6A programs should be afraid of doing the same...And I'm not talking about Maryville, but about Middle TN teams with multiple private schools in their backyards.

Alcoa deserves all the credit in the world for stepping up and scheduling a home-home with McCallie....McCallie is a much bigger school, with a lot more resources and financial aid to boot...IT's not Alcoa's fault that McCallie hasn't been one of the typically elite D2-AA programs. McCallie should be right there every year, just like MBA or MUS.

If little Alcoa can step out and play a home-home with McCallie then there's no reason larger 5-6A programs should be afraid of doing the same...And I'm not talking about Maryville, but about Middle TN teams with multiple private schools in their backyards.

Ok, if we can't all agree on this one, let's just shut down the computers and go hunt squirrels.

Very good DSM. You see on Rivals we talk about national implications. To get those kind of implications you actually have to step up and play some tough teams from around your region(OOS). I'm keeping it simple on these boards for you, but if you want to talk on a national scale I'm afraid I am out of your league. If you want to start a national debate....bring it! I'll put you to shame! I'm just trying to pump up TN football, but you guys don't want anything to do with it. That is why I favor the DII schools most of the time. They actually step up and play OOS!!!! Why don't you get on the Rivals board and debate with us? What's your handle? Are you scared, or do you just simply don't have the knowledge?

I love Alcoa and Maryville for TN. They are the best two teams in TN right now and they should be representing. That is what most of you guys don't seem to grasp! I'm laying it out for you right now. I'm argueing for you nationally!! It's there for the taking. Grab it by the horns and go with it! I'm trying to lay the groundwork for future games......you just have to grab it and roll with it. Guys like yourself have influence....USE IT!!!! I will donate money personally to help the cause(and I'm poor!). That is how much I love TN football......do you?

Hey look! It's Olmommavol back from the tattoo parlor! :roflolk:

Figured out how to wear sunglass yet? :ugeek:

Edited by BCsportsfan

Hey look! It's Olmommavol back from the tattoo parlor! :roflolk:

Figured out how to wear sunglass yet? :ugeek:

What's up, BS? The tats keep coming and the shades look nice. 8-) Thank you. I'm glad you guys are at least going to play MBA one of the next two years. I think it will be a great game. I hear S.Panola needs a couple games next year. Everybody's scared to play them. They won't be as strong next year, so it should be a good test for you guys. There's another opportunity for the F5......

What's up, BS? The tats keep coming and the shades look nice. 8-) Thank you. I'm glad you guys are at least going to play MBA one of the next two years. I think it will be a great game. I hear S.Panola needs a couple games next year. Everybody's scared to play them. They won't be as strong next year, so it should be a good test for you guys. There's another opportunity for the F5......

Hey, USAFmoutaineer.............Scots50 has an Assignment for you! :ph34r:

Edited by BCsportsfan

Ever been to Offut? 8-)

Look guys, this a blog board where we exchange opinions and the occasional jab at one another. None of you guys are my enemies. I was in the military, so I know who my REAL enemies are. If this is something that is in any way going to disgrace the military I will undoubtedly refuse to do it, but if you seriously need to know something I will certainly help out. I do live in the area. All jokes aside, what is it?

Look guys, this a blog board where we exchange opinions and the occasional jab at one another. None of you guys are my enemies. I was in the military, so I know who my REAL enemies are. If this is something that is in any way going to disgrace the military I will undoubtedly refuse to do it, but if you seriously need to know something I will certainly help out. I do live in the area. All jokes aside, what is it?

It's time to put up or shut up! :excl: