Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

wonder what they are gonna do next year when they dont have a qb like rice that can scramble for around why and make a play cause lets be honest the oline is not that impressive they play good at times but still if it wasnt for rice's ability to scramble and find a blown coverage from someone coming up tryin to tackle him do u honestly think they can be a competitor next year

Next year it'll be back to the veer. Tyler does a great job scrambling but if he would hit the short man sometimes instead of trying to hit the bomb or Austin he might not have to scramble. Most of the time when teams blitz, he doesn't hit the hot target. He has great scrambling ability and it works out for him. Have you ever tried to block for a QB that holds the ball too long? Not an easy thing to do. I thought the OL blocked well in the pass offense last week. In the Lewis County game he rolled out and ran it 30 yards at a time. He is going to have to forget about passing stats and run it when that is open.

Haters what the heck ! WC can post high light clips on here and talk all smack they want? You are tripping dude! You need quit making fun of my boys and get a grip! Dont be mad and hate on these kids, I figure you and WC78 are about 2 or 3 yrs removed from the game and thought yall were all that??? Right well prove who offered you guys anything UT, Arkansas,or where? I wont hide behind a computer screen!

Dang, I'm off CoachT for a day and everybody goes wacko.

Next year it'll be back to the veer. Tyler does a great job scrambling but if he would hit the short man sometimes instead of trying to hit the bomb or Austin he might not have to scramble. Most of the time when teams blitz, he doesn't hit the hot target. He has great scrambling ability and it works out for him. Have you ever tried to block for a QB that holds the ball too long? Not an easy thing to do. I thought the OL blocked well in the pass offense last week. In the Lewis County game he rolled out and ran it 30 yards at a time. He is going to have to forget about passing stats and run it when that is open.

I just sent an email to Coach Rice with this pasted on there. He replied back and said he's thinking about offering you the offensive coordinator job. I personally think it would be a mistake but, hey that's Coach Rice's call.

I just sent an email to Coach Rice with this pasted on there. He replied back and said he's thinking about offering you the offensive coordinator job. I personally think it would be a mistake but, hey that's Coach Rice's call.

cornerback i am pretty sure you are my little brother he is 7 you argue like him actualy i am pretty sure he is a bit smarter than you

Good post, aggravates me to hear somebody (especially kids) be the the butt of somebodys stupid sense of humor, and what would be wrong with this region being represented in the sec or any other confrence,i say nothin and that goes for anybody or any school!

Turkeyslayer, who is your team?