Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

I haven't watched Perry County play this year so I have no idea how good they are. What I do know is that the Vikings nor anyone else in 1A can stop Tyler Rice. He could do a few things better, like checking down to a hot reciever, but he is as good as I have ever watched at the high school level. I don't know how many td's he threw tonight, but going into the game he had like 21 td's passing and only 2 interceptions. As a matter of fact, I have season tickets to the Vols games and I don't think the Cats would trade qb's with them. lol.

I have seen some of the scores that PC has put up, and they seem pretty dang good. I am not confident that the Cats can stop their offense either. This game could be a shoot out. I would not feel comfortable picking a winner in this game if it were not for the fact that the Vikings have NEVER beat Wayne County in football. This is the most one sided rivalry I have ever seen or heard of. It's kinda like UT and Kentucky for the last 35 years except maybe a little more one sided. With that being said, I am gonna go with my Cats!!!

Found any good players wandering round mississippi lately ? just wondering

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT THAT!!! :evil::evil::evil: THIS IS WHY I CAN'T STAND TO POST ON HERE SOMETIMES!!! NO RESPECT FOR THE KIDS AND THE PARENTS THAT MIGHT BE READING THESE POSTS. SOME OF YOU PPL SHOULD REALIZE THERE IS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF FOOTBALL. I'M SO TIRED OF PPL BASHING KIDS ON HERE. TUCKER AND MERCER ARE GOOD ATHLETES. THE RICE BOYS ARE GOOD ATHLETES, BUT THERE IS OTHER KIDS ON THE FIELD. ALSO, 10 YEARS FROM NOW THESE FOOTBALL GAMES WONT EVEN MATTER IT WILL BE NOTHIN BUT A MEMORY.

Ooooooh..... Snap!!!!!!

Dude wheres my car???

You better hope to the good lord above that Ricky rice don't see what you just said buddy.. That just dug your perry county team a big whole I promise you coach rice doesn't run the score up on anybody but if he sees this he will run it up... To be honest with you perry county don't have a chance against Wayne county .. Wayne county has the better coaches and players At every position!!! I'll predict the score right now. Wayne co. 56 perry co. 21

Everybody needs to chill on here they are both great if Tucker wasnt our QB I couldnt think of another QB I rather have than as ethier Rice. I would take A. Rice or T. Rice on my team anytime. I am not a hater nor to I promote it. I will compare as much as I like the Rice boy I love my J. Tucker. So lets all get along quit comparing get behind your guy but dont dog somebody else's guy. Cume-bye-yah All of them are D-1 talent to me. So to WC, us PC wants to beat your tail. Yes you have owned us even in our heads some but its like a big bully that whipped you every day feeling. All I can tell you is lets get it on!!!!!!

Everybody needs to chill on here they are both great if Tucker wasnt our QB I couldnt think of another QB I rather have than as ethier Rice. I would take A. Rice or T. Rice on my team anytime. I am not a hater nor to I promote it. I will compare as much as I like the Rice boy I love my J. Tucker. So lets all get along quit comparing get behind your guy but dont dog somebody else's guy. Cume-bye-yah All of them are D-1 talent to me. So to WC, us PC wants to beat your tail. Yes you have owned us even in our heads some but its like a big bully that whipped you every day feeling. All I can tell you is lets get it on!!!!!!

oka to clear everything up jacob t has went to ole miss this summer did not recieve an offer.dray mercer has went to 1 alabama game last year and one arkansa so has ethan belasic our left tackle none of them have recieved offers. i kno this for sure bcs i play right next to them. pc is a very good football team and so is wc . im not taking nothing away from them. it should be a interesting game when we play each other but for u grown men u might be parents or just fans but u need to keep ur mouth shuts. our coaches teach us sportsmen ship lets see some from yall.