Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Wow, that is a pretty strong statement b/c I believe JBS is not only better but considereably better than they were last year.....

Not bragging but Ive been telling people all year that this years JB team is better than last year, actually the best team I've seen at Jb, and yes considerably better !

It was a great game and we could have lost. Maybe WC is a better team than us????? As I said earlier we are the Region Champs and if that makes it stirring the pot by me saying so, dude come on man. Can we not brag any??? We never won one and now we can’t speak it. Maybe you are referring to my statement about Tucker/ region MVP thing? This topic was all about that 70 something pages of that kind of stuff and now it’s settled we can’t say anything??? I didn’t say WC sucked or T. Rice wasn’t any good. I told Rick I don’t want to play you guys again. Both teams played hard and have wounded players to prove it. Best game I ever seen on any level. I am saying it here I will root for you guys any game you play if it’s not against us, unless if you win you get to play us. Last but not least cats dad don’t think that you guys wouldn’t be on here telling us about it today. I am sorry if you were mad.

Edited by radio33

Not bragging but Ive been telling people all year that this years JB team is better than last year, actually the best team I've seen at Jb, and yes considerably better !

If you are in fact consiiderably better than last year than I'de have to believe that you guys will win a gold ball.

It was a great game and we could have lost. Maybe WC is a better team than us????? As I said earlier we are the Region Champs and if that makes it stirring the pot by me saying so, dude come on man. Can we not brag any??? We never won one and now we can’t speak it. Maybe you are referring to my statement about Tucker/ region MVP thing? This topic was all about that 70 something pages of that kind of stuff and now it’s settled we can’t say anything??? I didn’t say WC sucked or T. Rice wasn’t any good. I told Rick I don’t want to play you guys again. Both teams played hard and have wounded players to prove it. Best game I ever seen on any level. I am saying it here I will root for you guys any game you play if it’s not against us, unless if you win you get to play us. Last but not least cats dad don’t think that you guys wouldn’t be on here telling us about it today. I am sorry if you were mad.

Your right that there would be posters from WC on here talking it up if we would have won.That doesn't make it right and I would not be one of them. I thought the kids themselves truly appreciated one anothers efforts last night and I saw class dispayed by both teams at the end. Maybe they were too tired to argue anymore. But I do believe that Jacob would rather have the win for his team rather than some over debated MVP. I would like to think that Tyler feels the same. So I say lets leave it alone.

Everybody pray for a rematch! And as a WC fan, not because I want revenge, but just because that was the most competitive HS game I ever seen! It was one huge punch after another from both teams!! Who wouldn't want to watch that again????

Don't know if I could survive it again, lol. Very nervewracking. But you're right, it was great!

The most exciting game I've watched at any level. Great win, Vikings! Good game, Cats! As for a rematch, I don't know if I could stand it but I would definitely be there. Row Vikings Row!

[/quote

That's an understatement, lol. You're in Gulf Shores, and you're on Coach T. Go to the beach and enjoy a little sunshine, we'll still be here when you get back. B)

I still can't get over this game it's the best 1 i have ever watched! Great job both teams! But i have a question. Who will P/C play in the 2cnd round of the playoffs and who will W/C play in the 2cnd round? Because i think both teams will end up with a 1st round bye. Then if they both win we will play again in the 3rd is that correct?

wow still cant believe we did it!!! but i mean WC actually showed class...i remember playin 2 yrs ago and they were jus cocky doin stupid late hits and stuff and fights breakin out (jus pushin and shovin)...but everybody did great my hats off to WC i hope they beat CWOOD next week

That's an understatement, lol. You're in Gulf Shores, and you're on Coach T. Go to the beach and enjoy a little sunshine, we'll still be here when you get back. B)

I know, but I can't get over that game. I don't know if I will come home early for next weeks game or maybe take in some south Alabama football. were ever I am my hart and sole are with the Vikings! Beat them Bull Dogs! Row Vikings Row!!!!! ps. I'm @ the pool.