Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

It looked to me like MOTO's post was classy. Yours on the other hand was something an idiot would post, so quit being a tool. Also, as a neutral fan I will say this, nobody should hope to play JBS in the play-offs either. If you have any thought of it being a cake-walk b/c their schedule was not very strong then you are in for a rude awakining.....

Moto is always classy

:thumb: Yeah wasn't trying to put anybody down...

A game like this drains you physically and emotionally; not only then, but for the next game as well.The Wildcats will provetheir mental toughness or lack thereof this week against C'wood.

Excellent point, C-wood will be a tough opponent to bounce back against after a tough loss like this. I believe WC is a better team and can win this game but they will have to dig deep to pull it out.....

A game like this drains you physically and emotionally; not only then, but for the next game as well.The Wildcats will provetheir mental toughness or lack thereof this week against C'wood.

Wayne County has a tough opponet coming in Collinwood. I think after a week they will comeback willing and able to play an awesome game against Collinwood. How they rebound after this game will tell a lot about their team.

Wayne County has a tough opponet coming in Collinwood. I think after a week they will comeback willing and able to play an awesome game against Collinwood. How they rebound after this game will tell a lot about their team.

I think they will pull it off. Have all the respect in the world for this Wayne County team, they have some great athletes. I was impressed with both the Rice boys, and I'm not sure who #4 is, but he was a big playmaker for the Cats. Of course, it is a big in-county rivalry, and CW will give it everything they've got. Should be a good game.

I think they will pull it off. Have all the respect in the world for this Wayne County team, they have some great athletes. I was impressed with both the Rice boys, and I'm not sure who #4 is, but he was a big playmaker for the Cats. Of course, it is a big in-county rivalry, and CW will give it everything they've got. Should be a good game.

i was very impressed with the wildcats running defense...they did a good job containing Tucker and Dray...and what i saw at the CWOOD game last week...it seems like thats all Cwoods goin to do but i have clue...i think wayne co. will win this one cuz its senior nite and their comin in with a chip on their shoulder

Heck of a game !!! Perry Co is the real deal and everybody knows with out a doubt. I will say WC played with a lot of heart. One last thing Who is your region MVP now ???? Jacob had the better stats last year but it was best player on best team. So this year looks like we decided that along with the new region 6A Champions.

I've read all of the post and they are very respectful and classy and that includes the players post.You on the other hand a grown man, are still trying to stir the pot. Great win Vikings and WC hold your head up there is still alot of football to play. One other thing, if JB is as good as there were last year neither WC or PC or C'wood will beat them. I hope I'am wrong because we need a 6-A team to advance to earn the respect statewide for our region.

I've read all of the post and they are very respectful and classy and that includes the players post.You on the other hand a grown man, are still trying to stir the pot. Great win Vikings and WC hold your head up there is still alot of football to play. One other thing, if JB is as good as there were last year neither WC or PC or C'wood will beat them. I hope I'am wrong because we need a 6-A team to advance to earn the respect statewide for our region.

Wow, that is a pretty strong statement b/c I believe JBS is not only better but considereably better than they were last year.....