Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

For those of you who were not at the game, when the captains came out at half time to face each other, it was amazing to see Tyler and Jacob, two gentlemen standing face to face on the field of battle. I got chills seeing it. This was by far the absolute best football game I have ever seen in my life. GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS!!! :ph34r:

For those of you who were not at the game, when the captains came out at half time to face each other, it was amazing to see Tyler and Jacob, two gentlemen standing face to face on the field of battle. I got chills seeing it. This was by far the absolute best football game I have ever seen in my life. GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS!!! :ph34r:

I agree with you 100% I want a dvd of this one. I bet they could be sold for 10 bucks each by the 100's. I sill cant talk and my cow bell broke down in the 4th quarter and hit coach harrison wife right in the head. Sorry bout that coach . LOL

I agree with you 100% I want a dvd of this one. I bet they could be sold for 10 bucks each by the 100's. I sill cant talk and my cow bell broke down in the 4th quarter and hit coach harrison wife right in the head. Sorry bout that coach . LOL

i hope perry county and wayne county some how can be put in different quads so they wouldnt play each other so early in the playoffs

I have had to take my time to catch my breath before I post on this one. WOW!!!! I have see a ton of high school football in my life time especially a ton of Region 6 A football in my life but I have never seen one as good as the Pc Wc game Friday night. At first I thought Pc was going to run away with it going ahead 22-7 at one point. Pc came out from half a little flat and Wc never gave up forcing it into a tied football game. I said before the game that I had all of the respect in the world for these two teams but after friday night I have even more respect for them. This was two teams fighting heart and soul for one thing which was a region title. This is two teams who have been noted to hate each other yet like another poster commented I got chills while watching Tyler Rice and Jacob Tucker standing at mid field exchanging hand shakes. When I saw this I thought all of this "who is better" debate is so stupid these are two young men doing what they love best to the best of their ability. I hope from now on we can just let them be Tyler and Jacob and let them play. I was really impressed with the sportsmanship of these two teams throughout the game and my hat is off to all of the fans who showed up to cheer their team on it was a great atmosphere. Congratulations to both teams on a great season to far and Congratulations to the Perry County Vikings on being this years 2010 Region 6 A Champions. Best of luck to both teams in week 10 and beyond!

Alright I'm just gonna start out by saying that being a junior in PC it was fantastic to see our school finally beat WC our school needed this. This was by far the best game I have ever seen in person and one of the best games I've ever seen period. When WC's kicker came up for the winning kick in OT I thought it was over right then but as soon as he missed the entire crowd of PC went ballistic. At the final moment when Tyler was stopped as he was running for the endzone and the PC crowd ran onto the field there was never a bigger moment for PC football. As many have said earlier neither team won or lost PC just scored 2 more points. CONGRATULATIONS to both teams. BUT HATS OFF TO MY PC VIKINGS AND OUR FIRST REGION CHAMPIONSHIP SCHOOL WILL BE EXCITING ON MONDAY.

Alright I'm just gonna start out by saying that being a junior in PC it was fantastic to see our school finally beat WC our school needed this. This was by far the best game I have ever seen in person and one of the best gamejs I've ever seen period. When WC's kicker came up for the winning kick in OT I thought it was over right then but as soon as he missed the entire crowd of PC went ballistic. At the final moment when Tyler was stopped as he was running for the endzone and the PC crowd ran onto the field there was never a bigger moment for PC football. As many have said earlier neither team won or lost PC just scored 2 more points. CONGRATULATIONS to both teams. BUT HATS OFF TO MY PC VIKINGS AND OUR FIRST REGION CHAMPIONSHIP SCHOOL WILL BE EXCITING ON MONDAY.

Good post but tyler didn't run for the endzone he threw a pass that was deflected by Brandon Jones. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Congrats Perry County on 1st Ever District Title !!!

Go Vikings !! ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!

i wld jus be happy if they win a few games in the playoffs...and if they go all the way than great but basketball seasons comin up and i dont want our stars out cuz were goin to have a great team