Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

i wld jus be happy if they win a few games in the playoffs...and if they go all the way than great but basketball seasons comin up and i dont want our stars out cuz were goin to have a great team

What?? C'mon I'm hooplove for cryin out loud, but I would love to see WC & PC playin fball deep into November, and who knows maybe the 1st week of December. We gotta plenty of time for b'ball.

But since you mentioned it, lol, with Willard taking the helm at WC, D12 (and the state for that matter) better watch out for WC bball.

Man seeing PC and WC going at it in the playoffs would be amazing but put that game in neutral territory and bring a WC team looking for revenge our boys would be up for an even tougher fight than before I think it would be another great battle but there are rumors going around that PC may be moved to another quad can anyone provide some speculation there

i wld jus be happy if they win a few games in the playoffs...and if they go all the way than great but basketball seasons comin up and i dont want our stars out cuz were goin to have a great team

A lot of people would probably be glad if you kept your insignificant thoughts to yourself, especially since the biggest crowd in Perry County History just watched a phenomenal game last Friday.... You have dropped a few marks in my book son......

Man seeing PC and WC going at it in the playoffs would be amazing but put that game in neutral territory and bring a WC team looking for revenge our boys would be up for an even tougher fight than before I think it would be another great battle but there are rumors going around that PC may be moved to another quad can anyone provide some speculation there

I guess it depends on the out come of the games this week. As of Friday, before "THE GAME" WC,PC,C'wood,CA CVille, and Eagleville were the teams that made up Quad 3. Jo Byrns, Nashville Christian, Clarksville Ac.,South Fulton, Lake Co. & Huntingdon was in Quad 4 from the west. If Cville looses this week they may be out of the playoff picture. Union City could get back in the picture. It will be interesting to say the least.

Seriously? After watching what was probably the best game in the state Friday night, maybe the best game in the state all season, you actually said that? When's the last time you saw 2000+ people at a basketball game? Might be best if you don't come to the game this Friday, lol.

Basketball is meaningless when you have a good football team, don't even think the word has been mentioned here in WC.