Perry County at Collinwood

jusboro

64 members have voted

1. 1. Trojans or Vikings?

• Collinwood
    • Perry County

I know Monkey you caught us on a bad night last night. We played as bad as we could, the 3 tds called back didnt help ethier. PC got to work 2nd half . I dont blame you for picking CW cause you have only seen one of our worst games. If we play like we did last night, next week well your right. It will be a good game.

Radio, you better make sure your boys in Linden aren't looking ahead to Wayne County.

Radio, you better make sure your boys in Linden aren't looking ahead to Wayne County.

[/

perry coutny is so ready to play waynesboro it aint even funny but we kno collinwood is good so this week we r gonna forget waynesboro and focus on beating collinwood we have someting in store for yall dont worry we saved it just for u

i actually didn't get to come back for the game. so i know nothing about it. i just saw the final score. i just think collinwood matches up well to yall. lots and lots of speed on the field so its one of those i feel like could go either way, ya know? so im just picking the upset! i very well may be wrong, but hey, someones gotta go out on the limb!

exactly you dont watch the games............................

If you are from PC I want you to boycott the WC @PC topic. Thats 2 weeks away CW and WC hope we look ahead, past CW. CW is like WC's little brother. WC loves to beat CW but if CW is playing anybody else they dont want little brother to get whipped by anybody but them. Now that being said and done!!! We play CW lets talk CW all week. No WC till Saturday morning! Go Vikings!!!

If you are from PC I want you to boycott the WC @PC topic. Thats 2 weeks away CW and WC hope we look ahead, past CW. CW is like WC's little brother. WC loves to beat CW but if CW is playing anybody else they dont want little brother to get whipped by anybody but them. Now that being said and done!!! We play CW lets talk CW all week. No WC till Saturday morning! Go Vikings!!!

if you are just a fan it dont matter who you look past because you have no control over the game anyway, and besides that it wasnt wc that started the post anyway.

I don't think it really hurts to talk about the game, as long as the players don't look ahead.