Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

Greeneville 58

Chuckey-Doak 13

AFTON — William Carmichael lit up the Black Hole, rushing 15 times for 343 yards and five touchdowns.

Carmichael had scoring runs of 75, 2, 74, 11 and 93 yards for the unbeaten, top-ranked Greene Devils, who piled up 577 yards of total offense.

Greeneville’s B.J. Spradlin, Taylor Schuffler and Walker Troy each produced a TD run, with Ben Ogle booting seven exra points and a 40-yard field goal.

:thumb: enough said :thumb:

Poor Juice, all that talk and for what to get smacked around by none other than #50 Jamel Hall!!! Julius was on the sidelines "hurt" till the second d come in then he got him a few yards.... :roflol: Refs tried their best to help CD out, the onside kick was the worst call I've probably ever seen in a football game, but we still put them away!!! One thing about it CD and Coach Murphy went above and beyond to get some seats in there for us, hats off to them.

Ooh , ooh pick me! Greeneville's own Dustin Moore. I get enough pleasure watching games right here in Greene County every Friday night, then I can turn on the TV Saturdays and Sundays. It's all I need.

HaHa..really? Dustin Moore is your answer? Where is he now? ummm I saw him tonight in Afton! Im talking about players that had a career people. Maybe you are Dustin since you pulled that one out of left field Mr. Kilmer. If they were vested in the NFL name them. If not..keep it shut! I went to high school in Florida then moved here as a junior. East Tennessee Football is lacking. Ill be nice and leave it there..

Half a hundred...

Is GHS Classless? GHS...you had a student try to run a Devil Flag through CD's sideline tonight with 2 minutes left to go. Im glad a CD player took that flag from the punk! He didnt run the flag down the sideline on the other side of the fence, he actually tried to run the flag through CD players on the sideline. Thats the definition of classless, I hope the Greeneville Admin takes care of this. You onside kicked up 21-0 in the first half (which is actually ok considering score and time if you ask me). It just came across bad to the fans. However, it was the largest crowd I have ever seen at Chuckey Doak.

However, it was the largest crowd I have ever seen at Chuckey Doak.

Too funny. All I got out of that was "Blah blah blah sore loser blah blah hey CDHS had a big crowd".. And yes the score was ran up and yes it was an emotional game. As usual, the county kids were running their mouth and once they got beat it was "oh poor sportsman". I am sorry. You guys can dish it but not take it. Ever. You don't see North Greene people complaining when WG, SG, CD runs up 40+ points on them do you? Accept your loss and work on your program. Maybe put in a couple bleachers and patch up those holes on that field.

The fact of the matter is that the crowds generated by Greeneville High games have given the county schools lots of money for their athletic departments and what not. There is no way any team in the BRAC can bring as many fans as GHS does to these schools.

And speaking of classless, how about all of the CD fans yelling "SUCKS" when they announced the GHS roster pregame? If I was on the field and heard that, I would take it to them too.. Not to mention the fact that at every county game I have been to this year, residents who live near the fields are charging $5+ to park in their hay field.. now that is classless.

Suck it up Greene county.

Where was this "wood" we heard so much about....Willy C was running wild. Greeneville's young O-line was blowing truck sized holes in that "wood". "Classless"? I'd say that kid was clueless and is seriously regretting it this morning. Greeneville man-handled CD most of the game without starters in key positions. Ballard was subbing early and CD could only manage 1 TD with their starters in the second half.

HaHa..really? Dustin Moore is your answer? Where is he now? ummm I saw him tonight in Afton! Im talking about players that had a career people. Maybe you are Dustin since you pulled that one out of left field Mr. Kilmer. If they were vested in the NFL name them. If not..keep it shut! I went to high school in Florida then moved here as a junior. East Tennessee Football is lacking. Ill be nice and leave it there..

Take your sorry rear end back to florida, that road goes both ways. And please, please man up and find Dustin and tell him how bad he is. Easy to hide behind a screen name. What exactly you acomplish in football, lets see your credintials, BUM!!!

Tell chuckey doak to fix that goat pasture with some of the money from the gate last night!!

Classless huh? What about CD with the late hits outta of bounds on Willy C our QB! or tackinling him deep in the inzone??? The reason the devils got the unsportsmanlike calls was because they were protecting their Qb...Cd needs to learn how to take a loss. fb Greeneville is by far the best team in the state in 4a so suck it up!!!