White House @ Macon Co.

geo1126

that's true, he broke his left arm (he was a righty) when he fell off a tobacco setter. his future brother-in-law was the ss and after every picth the catcher would throw it back to the ss who would then hand it back to the pitcher. he'd be embarassed if he knew he was getting this kind of attention on the internet. :blush:

i think i'll give hima call. :lol:

I heard he's up for the mayor of hillsdale.go ductman-he's got my vote. a fine man indeed.

that's true, he broke his left arm (he was a righty) when he fell off a tobacco setter. his future brother-in-law was the ss and after every picth the catcher would throw it back to the ss who would then hand it back to the pitcher. he'd be embarassed if he knew he was getting this kind of attention on the internet. :blush:

i think i'll give hima call. :lol:

His brother was a good pitcher...he was a great catcher. Yeah...I know he would be embarrassed. Never heard him say he was good at anything. He was. :D

Guest Termite

that's him mite

i wish i coulda seen him play. i once heard that after a game between tc and sc that jim b. told sc's coach that if you had 10 more guy's like him, you couldn't be beat by anyone in the state. great guy, humble, modest and would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need. i'm proud to call him uncle duct! :thumb:

#20 (If I remember correctly). Good people and come from a great family. I may start to reminisce,kinda like Dad snoball.

Pitchfork - get out your history book.....if this team doesn't go to the playoffs, it won't be the only team under Coach Porter's tenure to not go to the playoffs. Look it up before speaking! Personnel could be the issue since the line that got us to 3-0 is not starting or taking many downs. The "new and improved" young or mostly sophomore line is 0-4. Maybe we need to go back to the line that got us to 3-0.....just saying... and by the way.....this is not the first freshman team to go undefeated. Freshman play is different than high school play....

actually those sophomores were in when we were 3 and 0 too.

boy, I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading about this little side bar topic. Get a room somewhere:grin:

I don't really know how we've gotten so off track in this thread. I hope WH shows up to play tomorrow night. I am making the hour drive to Macon and want to leave with a W. WH needs this win bad if they want to play past week 10. I've heard the practices haven't been great this week but they've been getting better each day. BDP has to tackle better than it did against SC and has to play with some emotion. WH needs to get the early lead; if they get down early, we aren't winning. I'm sticking with my prediction of 24-21. Go Big Blue!

I don't really know how we've gotten so off track in this thread. I hope WH shows up to play tomorrow night. I am making the hour drive to Macon and want to leave with a W. WH needs this win bad if they want to play past week 10. I've heard the practices haven't been great this week but they've been getting better each day. BDP has to tackle better than it did against SC and has to play with some emotion. WH needs to get the early lead; if they get down early, we aren't winning. I'm sticking with my prediction of 24-21. Go Big Blue!

Because nobody is saying anything.

Macon wins! :twisted:

that's nothing compared to the time you've wasted this season watching wh football. :lol:

As the new Nike slogan goes.......BOOM!

Just kidding pitchfork1....I've seen you a few times this year on our boards and appreciate the support. Hope things in WH get turned around quickly. Still pulling for the Tigers this week though! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN