White House @ Macon Co.

geo1126

And what chances were those? Just curious. The only reason WH scored was the fumble at SC's own 20. WH never had the ball in the 2nd half down less than a td. SC kept the ball the last 6 and a half minutes and ran out the clock. Half of the yards WH had in the 2nd half was on one play. That was a pass that was tipped to McEwen & was an inch from a pick 6. I guess you could say if WH could have stopped SC on the last drive...they would have had a chance.

Too many penalties and two missed kicks. Don't even say we never had chances...The way I see it, we lost 9-6, so yea, we were in the game and had chances, including the last drive. How did Macon beat y'all?

Why will the loser be at home week 11? If both teams can finish at .500, I feel confident they both will probably get wild cards. I will say this, if White House was to lose this game they probably won't finish at the .500 mark.

I just don't see the fourth place team from our district making the playoffs at 5-5. Yes, it's not impossible but I don't like our chances at 5-5. Our tough, or on paper tough, schedule may help us but we've only beat a winless Portland and one wins Westmoreland and Station Camp. Bottomline, we need to beat Macon.

Too many penalties and two missed kicks. Don't even say we never had chances...The way I see it, we lost 9-6, so yea, we were in the game and had chances, including the last drive. How did Macon beat y'all?

BDP you can probably get an idea of the game from the SC vs MC thread. That game was the first time that I had a chance to see SC play so I can't tell you how much of it was SC not playing up to par or how much MC kept them off balance. But most comments that I read was MC just outplayed SC. The defense showed up in that game for the 1st time this season and no one has really stopped MC's offense this year consistantly. It's usually been multiple turnover games (3+) that ends our chances of winning and leaving the Defense on the field too much. Trousdale County is probably the only team that made us punt more than a couple times and that was mostly in the 1st half. Most of the turnovers came on long drives. We've had a chance to win all our games, but the turnover bug just shows up. When they hang on to the ball they can play with anyone (ex. Goodpasture 27 - Macon Co 27 at the half). This should be a fantastic game as I've already stated in a previous post. If the Tigers play well they'll have a chance to win, I expect White House to be ready to play also. We'll see Friday.

Edited by Wishbone

And what chances were those? Just curious. The only reason WH scored was the fumble at SC's own 20. WH never had the ball in the 2nd half down less than a td. SC kept the ball the last 6 and a half minutes and ran out the clock. Half of the yards WH had in the 2nd half was on one play. That was a pass that was tipped to McEwen & was an inch from a pick 6. I guess you could say if WH could have stopped SC on the last drive...they would have had a chance.

our chances were the two missed field goals? which would've made it 10-6 even with white house playing horrible. your right though we had no chance.

I just don't see the fourth place team from our district making the playoffs at 5-5. Yes, it's not impossible but I don't like our chances at 5-5. Our tough, or on paper tough, schedule may help us but we've only beat a winless Portland and one wins Westmoreland and Station Camp. Bottomline, we need to beat Macon.

This should be a close game, but the way the two teams are playing - would have to give the edge to MC.

If WH loses, they will likely end up with a 4-6 recors and be sitting out week 11.

I wonder if that qualifies as "WAY DOWN"???

This should be a close game, but the way the two teams are playing - would have to give the edge to MC.

If WH loses, they will likely end up with a 4-6 recors and be sitting out week 11.

I wonder if that qualifies as "WAY DOWN"???

I'm not ready to say we will go 4-6. We will see where we are at the months end...I still believe!

This is a "MUST WIN" for White House (as is their game with Sycamore in Week 10). If they finish 3rd in the district at 5-5 then they will go to the playoffs.......PERIOD!

White House: 28

Macon County: 14

Does anyone know the address or location of where Macon plays their home games?