White House @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Does anyone know the address or location of where Macon plays their home games?

meador dr, lafayette tn. it will be easier for you to come in on sycamore st. program this street to your tom-tom.sycamore is at the corner of meador,but sycamore is where you will have to park at.

Edited by bigstick12

Does anyone know the address or location of where Macon plays their home games?

If you've never been there, the football field is in the middle of a residential area. Surprised the neighbors don't have plexiglass for windows because a PAT could end up thru a window. Very cozy stadium, with lots of Macon support. They will bring the 12th man for sure. We always park in the fenced lot behind the visitors stands. One you pay at the gate under the stands and go up a few steps you are in the stands. Take 52 out of Portland and you will run into Lafayette. Take a left and follow the crowd.

Yep, its getting down to crunch time. If the current players don't want to be only the second team to not make the playoffs under Coach Porter's tenure, they better get it together. We need to do a better job of stopping the run. This was evident in all of our losses. I don't think personnel is the issue. Maybe some run blitzes, but basically our D-fense has to refine their determination to stop it. I say we must focus and stop the run, period. After all, defense wins championships, offense sells tickets. Credit goes out to Smith Co. for their win, but we were a missed xpt. and fg away from the win. Prediction....... WH 24- MC 13.

By the way, the White House freshmen team is now 7-0. Last game is against macon this Thur. at home.

Prediction..... 42-6. I hope greenbrier, beech, goodpasture, and smith co. enjoyed their wins this year cause it aint gonna happen the next 3!:x

Way down in our house means not making the playoffs. Were not there yet.

This should be a close game, but the way the two teams are playing - would have to give the edge to MC.

If WH loses, they will likely end up with a 4-6 recors and be sitting out week 11.

I wonder if that qualifies as "WAY DOWN"???

Yep, its getting down to crunch time. If the current players don't want to be only the second team to not make the playoffs under Coach Porter's tenure, they better get it together. We need to do a better job of stopping the run. This was evident in all of our losses. I don't think personnel is the issue. Maybe some run blitzes, but basically our D-fense has to refine their determination to stop it. I say we must focus and stop the run, period. After all, defense wins championships, offense sells tickets. Credit goes out to Smith Co. for their win, but we were a missed xpt. and fg away from the win. Prediction....... WH 24- MC 13.

By the way, the White House freshmen team is now 7-0. Last game is against macon this Thur. at home.

Prediction..... 42-6. I hope greenbrier, beech, goodpasture, and smith co. enjoyed their wins this year cause it aint gonna happen the next 3!:x

If you want to use that analogy...SC was 2 td's from winning by 17. :rolleyes:

You didn't miss a chip shot...it was from 47 yards. SC also missed an extra point...not that any of that makes any difference. If you want to grasp onto that...then so be it.

I don't know that we will play next year. Hope so. SC's freshman class is loaded too. A few played against you last Thursday. I don't think that matters much either.

If you don't stop Macon's running game...you are likely in for a long night. They do have had a tendency to turn the ball over. When they don't...they are pretty tough. It has the makings of a good one for sure.

This is a "MUST WIN" for White House (as is their game with Sycamore in Week 10). If they finish 3rd in the district at 5-5 then they will go to the playoffs.......PERIOD!

White House: 28

Macon County: 14

Yea I went out on a limb last week and picked WH by 17 Not making that mistake this week, That Crow i had to eat had a fowl taste." toss up "

If you want to use that analogy...SC was 2 td's from winning by 17. :rolleyes:

You didn't miss a chip shot...it was from 47 yards. SC also missed an extra point...not that any of that makes any difference. If you want to grasp onto that...then so be it.

I don't know that we will play next year. Hope so. SC's freshman class is loaded too. A few played against you last Thursday. I don't think that matters much either.

If you don't stop Macon's running game...you are likely in for a long night. They do have had a tendency to turn the ball over. When they don't...they are pretty tough. It has the makings of a good one for sure.

YEA I AGREE WITH TWAN IT COULDVE BEEN WORSE. WHITE HOUSE DIDNT START PLAYING TILL THE 4TH QUARTER AND A 46 YARDER WAS A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG HIGH SCHOOL FG. I WAS HOPING THAT THEY WOULD GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN INSTEAD OF THE FIELD GOAL BUT IM SURE THE KICKER COULD MAKE IT FROM THAT DISTANCE OR THEY WOULDNT HAVE TRIED IT. SMITH CO WON THAT GAME BECAUSE THEY DOMINATED UP FRONT,. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Pitchfork - get out your history book.....if this team doesn't go to the playoffs, it won't be the only team under Coach Porter's tenure to not go to the playoffs. Look it up before speaking! Personnel could be the issue since the line that got us to 3-0 is not starting or taking many downs. The "new and improved" young or mostly sophomore line is 0-4. Maybe we need to go back to the line that got us to 3-0.....just saying... and by the way.....this is not the first freshman team to go undefeated. Freshman play is different than high school play....

• Upvote 1

Pitchfork - get out your history book.....if this team doesn't go to the playoffs, it won't be the only team under Coach Porter's tenure to not go to the playoffs. Look it up before speaking! Personnel could be the issue since the line that got us to 3-0 is not starting or taking many downs. The "new and improved" young or mostly sophomore line is 0-4. Maybe we need to go back to the line that got us to 3-0.....just saying... and by the way.....this is not the first freshman team to go undefeated. Freshman play is different than high school play....

PITCHFORK IS PROBABLY SCRATCHING HIS HEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE SAID THE (2ND TEAM) FROM PORTERS SQUADS NOT TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. DID YOU READ THAT WRONG OR AM I STUCK IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE? IS BRETT BOONE STILL PLAYING? I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE FRESHMAN , IM SURE THEY ARE GOOD AND I HOPE THEY CONTRIBUTE ALOT THE NEXT 3 YEARS , BUT YOUR RIGHT THEY ARE STILL FRESHMAN AND LOTS OF THINGS COULD CHANGE THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

• Upvote 1

PITCHFORK IS PROBABLY SCRATCHING HIS HEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE SAID THE (2ND TEAM) FROM PORTERS SQUADS NOT TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS. DID YOU READ THAT WRONG OR AM I STUCK IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE? IS BRETT BOONE STILL PLAYING? I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE FRESHMAN , IM SURE THEY ARE GOOD AND I HOPE THEY CONTRIBUTE ALOT THE NEXT 3 YEARS , BUT YOUR RIGHT THEY ARE STILL FRESHMAN AND LOTS OF THINGS COULD CHANGE THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

LOL, I also read it as him saying his 2nd team!! No worries though, these boys will turn it around and finish strong and with a playoff berth...

YEA I AGREE WITH TWAN IT COULDVE BEEN WORSE. WHITE HOUSE DIDNT START PLAYING TILL THE 4TH QUARTER AND A 46 YARDER WAS A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG HIGH SCHOOL FG. I WAS HOPING THAT THEY WOULD GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN INSTEAD OF THE FIELD GOAL BUT IM SURE THE KICKER COULD MAKE IT FROM THAT DISTANCE OR THEY WOULDNT HAVE TRIED IT. SMITH CO WON THAT GAME BECAUSE THEY DOMINATED UP FRONT,. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

You are correct Bird - SC's offensive and defensive line controlled the game. Pressure on the QB helped defend the passing game for SC.