OR vs Clinton

thekidd0086

Space3 seems like a good kid, we usually go back and forth when it gets closer to the Clinton/AC game....LOL. Its all in good fun!

oh yeah man, all in fun lol... if you cant joke around you shouldnt be here... its only a game, although thats easy to say... my braves lost tonight and i felt like crying lol.. cant stand seeing bobby cox leave... its only a game, but it seems more than that sometimes..

33-0, 31-0, 40-7, 66-0, 21-9 and 17-14.....yep, it looks like 2 or 3 of those losses came down to the wire! :thumb:

Ok, dont know when all that happen. So I would like to know the dates to your scores....lol AC did suck befor Kerr got there. I could go back to 2001 and 01 was AC 34 OR 37 OR scored late TD to win, 2002 AC 28 OR 19, 2009 AC 9 OR 21, 2010 AC 14 OR 17. You bring up scores when AC won what 2 games a year....lol Like I said Oak ridge and AC is the better game.

Ok, dont know when all that happen. So I would like to know the dates to your scores....lol AC did suck befor Kerr got there. I could go back to 2001 and 01 was AC 34 OR 37 OR scored late TD to win, 2002 AC 28 OR 19, 2009 AC 9 OR 21, 2010 AC 14 OR 17. You bring up scores when AC won what 2 games a year....lol Like I said Oak ridge and AC is the better game.

I know you dont know, because you are too young to remember! lol...here ya go space...

1987 OR 33 AC 0

1988 OR 31 AC 0

1989 OR 40 AC 7

1990 OR 66 AC 0

2001 OR 37 AC 34

2002 AC 28 OR 19

2009 OR 21 AC 9

2010 OR 17 AC 14

NO, im not bringing up scores when AC won what 2 games a year....im bringing up ALL the scores from every time you guys have played.

Edited by 92Dragon

Hey space....you should look at the message board about best student section. :thumb:

hey space... these OR teams you guys have been playing recently arent even close to the best OR teams we have had, they are mediocre by oak ridge standards... the teams we have beaten from anderson county are some of the best they have ever had, so just think about that for a minute... let that sink in :) lol

hey space... these OR teams you guys have been playing recently arent even close to the best OR teams we have had, they are mediocre by oak ridge standards... the teams we have beaten from anderson county are some of the best they have ever had, so just think about that for a minute... let that sink in :) lol

SS, AC is a comparatively very young program. Arguably our best team was 2002 (we won). Or, one could argue that our best team was when Davy Gillum played, when we didn't play OR. Undoubtedly OR owns a lopsided record against us but aside from the days when AC was a very young program and pitiful the games have all been competitive.

Now Space, you need to create an AC vs Karns thread so we can get on there and talk smack about OR and Clinton! (j/k)

SS, AC is a comparatively very young program. Arguably our best team was 2002 (we won). Or, one could argue that our best team was when Davy Gillum played, when we didn't play OR. Undoubtedly OR owns a lopsided record against us but aside from the days when AC was a very young program and pitiful the games have all been competitive.

Now Space, you need to create an AC vs Karns thread so we can get on there and talk smack about OR and Clinton! (j/k)

I know this is a clinton and oak ridge forum and they are talking about AC :roflol:

your very right mav, they are a relatively young program, but that shouldnt be an excuse.. oak ridge won a state title in the cities 13th year of existence in 1956, so being a young program is not a very good excuse... AC has been around over 20 years now.