Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If each of you could please attend my yoga class Thursday at 11:00, I think I can include some exorcism and you will be relieved of this gibberish talk. Some namaste and a shot of shine is in need here.

Plus, everyone could find out who Waco baby is- he never misses my yoga class.

Love,

Mom with the Om :ph34r:

If each of you could please attend my yoga class Thursday at 11:00, I think I can include some exorcism and you will be relieved of this gibberish talk. Some namaste and a shot of shine is in need here.

Plus, everyone could find out who Waco baby is- he never misses my yoga class.

Love,

Mom with the Om :ph34r:

Is that Yogurt class 11am or 11pm? If they show up they still won't know who I am :)

Guest footballfan100

what is the status of #1 (running back) for south that banged his knee up against gate city? i watched him rush for about 100 yards in the second half last week and looked like the best running back that south had as well as the fastest and strongest. is he back and healthy now? also looked like the more carries he got, the stronger he got.

what is the status of #1 (running back) for south that banged his knee up against gate city? i watched him rush for about 100 yards in the second half last week and looked like the best running back that south had as well as the fastest and strongest. is he back and healthy now? also looked like the more carries he got, the stronger he got.

#1 is good to go

Did South's freshman get beat by North or did I hear that wrong.Who are the players coming up for both teams next year.Any big time future Rebels or Hilltoppers

I saw Boone's freshmen play both of them and neither of them looked very good. Boone won both games pretty easily. I missed the DB game and never heard the score. I believe you guys won but if you know could you tell me the score?

I saw Boone's freshmen play both of them and neither of them looked very good. Boone won both games pretty easily. I missed the DB game and never heard the score. I believe you guys won but if you know could you tell me the score?

I can't remember,but it seems like it wasn't bad like 21-7 or something along those lines.I could be thinking of a different game,I'm really guessing

North's Freshmen beat Boone at North in one of the hardest hitting frosh games I've ever seen. you must be thinking about the JV Toss. Boone's JV beat North by 7 with North dropping a pass in the endzone in the last seconds and our star runningback not dressing So if we're not very good neither are you.

Norths Freshmen beat South last night 35 14 South was ahead 14 12 at the 1/2 but came out at the 1/2 like a different team

North's Freshmen beat Boone at North in one of the hardest hitting frosh games I've ever seen. you must be thinking about the JV Toss. Boone's JV beat North by 7 with North dropping a pass in the endzone in the last seconds and our star runningback not dressing So if we're not very good neither are you.

Norths Freshmen beat South last night 35 14 South was ahead 14 12 at the 1/2 but came out at the 1/2 like a different team

If you would slow down and take a deep breath and re-read Batman's post you will see he was asking about South's and SH freshmen. IE "any future rebels or hilltoppers coming up" That is what I was refeering to, North was never brought up in my post. Since you brought it up, a very close fan to the DB program said the North freshmen has been known to dress some upperclassmen for their games. Is that true?