Elizabethton (5-3) @ CAK (8-0)

EHSTrack06

41 members have voted

1. 1. CAK or EHS?

• CAK
    • EHS

haha from experience i can agree with that one and i know how much it sucks to be paraded around for senior night after a loss so hopefully they'll have their minds right from the beginning and do work. i am curious how the two O's will match up seeing how that seems to be both teams strength this year

Completely agree. One of the worst feelings of my life. If the defense plays a good game, like they've shown they can, but haven't for all 4 quarters of a big game all year, then this will be CAK's game. That's a big if though. I think the players will have their mind right for this one and pull out a close win.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer: This is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers. No insults intended, just for fun.

The National Weather forecast is calling for a beautiful day and cool night, just right for high school football. But the boys from Betsy are hoping to bring some cyclone style weather with them as they travel down to W.Knoxville for their first ever trip to Warrior Stadium to meet CAK. Last years meeting between these 2 high powered schools turned out to be a defensive struggle but I wouldn't look for that to be repeated this year. The Warriors are averaging 43pts per game and can score quickly with an air assault as good as any. The Cyclones also boast a strong armed QB to go along with a very speedy RB. Both defenses will be challenged to get the other colored jerseys off the field, but ultimately will decide who wins this one.

FootballDad's Forecast: CAK 28 Elizabethton 21

Edited by FootballDad

yeah you guys are a very friendly group of people :D I was actually involved in that altercation to an extent lol but CAK guy started it :P

Anyway I won't be able to make the trip to CAK unfortunately as this looks like it will be a really good game. I'm hoping both teams show up tonight and perform like they are supposed to. I'm gonna have to give a clse one to EHS though..Yes I'm a bit bias but anything could happen with 2 teams like CAK and EHS

CAK: 31

EHS: 35

One scenario i have played out would be CAK up 31-28 late in the 4th with EHS scoring a game winner(Happy Valley vs EHS style)

Edited by EHSTrack06

Very nice and solid victory for CAK tonight. Betsy played hard and had some moments, but after the first qtr I thought the Warriors established themselves as the better team. Our defense stopped the run better than they have all year and we had several interceptions (3). I wasn't thrilled to see Etown receivers behind our DB's on several occassions but good teams are going to win some battles. I was happy to see the D coaches try some new things (blitzs, stunts, movement) and I believe that made a difference. Congrats to the Seniors for an enjoyable night :thumb:

Been hittin pretty close this year. I stand firm on 21 point difference and our defense really coming to life.. :unsure:

Like JD said, you almost nailed it. :thumb: The defense has been so unpredictable all season it was hard to have a great deal of confidence, but they came in, layed some good licks, stopped the middle run, got some important stops and picked the Cyclones with 3 interceptions . Of course they still gave up a lot of yards through the air and some 4th down and long conversions, BUT, I was pleased with their overall performance against a solid football team. I about fainted when I saw the blitzes and stunts :shock:

Solid win for the Warriors. When you play a good team, they're gonna make good plays and convert 4th downs, complete passes, etc. But the Warriors didnt flinch. The defense kept playing hard after giving up 4th down conversions and some missed assignments in coverage/just getting beat. The offense did what its been doing all year. The defense came to life tonight like shooter predicted. With some new plays or whatever will always come some bad plays but it also brought some excitment for the players. Great Win for CAK