Greeneville @ Grainger

DevilMan03

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

We are two weeks away from the playoffs so why not practice it now. You dont want to practice something like an on side kick to early in the season just to not have to use it again till the playoffs. I guess we will never really know the reason why we did the onside kick and everyone is entitled to your own opinion. :thumb:

I know games are different, but just like you said, you can practice it instead of doing it in a sure win game against a team whose fans are going to complain. All I'm saying, in some people's eyes, it could have been seen as running up the score.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know games are different, but just like you said, you can practice it instead of doing it in a sure win game against a team whose fans are going to complain. All I'm saying, in some people's eyes, it could have been seen as running up the score.

Oh Geez... those cry-babies at CD would complain if Willy stopped mid-field, handed the ball to a defensive back and took a bow...I don't think it would have mattered if Greeneville was ahead by 7 or 70, second or fourth quarter....whether we went for it on 4th or punted on 3rd.Heck I think if we kicked a field goal every time we were in range instead of going for the TD they would have said we were just trying to pad Ogle's stats. I have come to the conclusion that CD fans are gonna complain no matter what. I can't wait to hear them if WG beats them Friday. WG and SG fans didn't whine near this much...WG actually subbed their young'uns to get some playin' time, which is how you grow your team. I doubt if Grainger fans whine after their impending butt-whoopin' but I'm sure there will be some CD fans on here calling us classless cause our bus-driver scored late in the fourth....

just sayin' :flower:

Oh Geez... those cry-babies at CD would complain if Willy stopped mid-field, handed the ball to a defensive back and took a bow...I don't think it would have mattered if Greeneville was ahead by 7 or 70, second or fourth quarter....whether we went for it on 4th or punted on 3rd.Heck I think if we kicked a field goal every time we were in range instead of going for the TD they would have said we were just trying to pad Ogle's stats. I have come to the conclusion that CD fans are gonna complain no matter what. I can't wait to hear them if WG beats them Friday. WG and SG fans didn't whine near this much...WG actually subbed their young'uns to get some playin' time, which is how you grow your team. I doubt if Grainger fans whine after their impending butt-whoopin' but I'm sure there will be some CD fans on here calling us classless cause our bus-driver scored late in the fourth....

just sayin' :flower:

You always know just what to say about some things barb. Don't forget about Stewart's pass to the Devil mascot first play of the game. :roflol: You forgot to mention that one.

You always know just what to say about some things barb. Don't forget about Stewart's pass to the Devil mascot first play of the game. :roflol: You forgot to mention that one.

Maybe we can institute some sort of handicap...say Willy C can't advance the ball past the red zone...if he's rompin' down the field for one of his 60 yd runs, he has to pull up and take a knee at the 20 and let the 2nd or 3rd QB have a shot. Or maybe we have to play second D when the Grizzlies get past mid-field.(ok that may not happen, but what if?) Shoot maybe we could let the mascot kick our x-tra points....or just take a knee and not go for xtra points after we are up by 20. C'mon I know there are some Knight fans with some ideas on how we can level the playing field...

Who else feels that Greeneville is being penalized just to keep them from scoring. There are several of my friends that feel this way and one is a former player and alum of Greeneville. But on to the game. Go Big Greene from the class of '93

Maybe it's because the zebras got money on the game......hey joe....yea john....we gotta keep the devils under 60 tonight I gots $10 riding on it.....some of you people kill me.

Maybe it's because the zebras got money on the game......hey joe....yea john....we gotta keep the devils under 60 tonight I gots $10 riding on it.....some of you people kill me.

Well Daddy-O, since we didn't have to pay them to beat Sullivan South this year,they might be a little short....

The Devils will be without Rollins & Perkins for this game! Hopefully be back next Friday!

Oh & Congrats to Qb Willy C for being the News Channel 11 Watuaga Orthopeadics player of the week this week. You earned it man!

I think this would be a great week to get everybody rested and healed. I know Willy still has that nagging shoulder thing and BJ has the sore hip. Might be a great time to leave it in the capable hands of Stewart and Shuffler.I'm pretty sure Mel and Chaz can handle things on D. Looking forward to the trip to Rutledge. I hear you all have beautiful facilities. Where's the best pre-game grub?