Greeneville @ Grainger

DevilMan03

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well Greeneville would probably not be that good had they not recruited this Carmichael kid ... looks like he is what makes the team go ...

please stop hating. Its getting kind of ridiculous with all you people out there saying we recruited him. He moved here on his own cause his aunt was taking a class at tusclum college. Obviously your team sucks and you gotta try to find a reason why greeneville is so good and a excuse why we beat your team. We still would be dominating teams like we do without willie, but he does make us a lot better. I think people are just mad cause they cant stop him. PLEASE STOP HATING.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please stop hating. Its getting kind of ridiculous with all you people out there saying we recruited him. He moved here on his own cause his aunt was taking a class at tusclum college. Obviously your team sucks and you gotta try to find a reason why greeneville is so good and a excuse why we beat your team. We still would be dominating teams like we do without willie, but he does make us a lot better. I think people are just mad cause they cant stop him. PLEASE STOP HATING.

Okay who let Tadvols out of the woodshed? I agree, take your beat down like a man and move on.

Well Greeneville would probably not be that good had they not recruited this Carmichael kid ... looks like he is what makes the team go ...

Why is everyone trying make it seem like greenville recruited carmichael. He played basketball last year and has been in greenville for over a year now and if you knew anything about football than you would know that your quarterback is suppose to make your team go he is no one man show we have two 1000 yard rushers and only one senior on the line and every team is going have to respect bj and carmichael they are fast and furious

Why is everyone trying make it seem like greenville recruited carmichael. He played basketball last year and has been in greenville for over a year now and if you knew anything about football than you would know that your quarterback is suppose to make your team go he is no one man show we have two 1000 yard rushers and only one senior on the line and every team is going have to respect bj and carmichael they are fast and furious

Why you tryin to be like me? All I'm sayin is that we need to THROW THE BALL!!!

Why you tryin to be like me? All I'm sayin is that we need to THROW THE BALL!!!

Man if we had thrown the ball last night, we would have scored 4 more td's...owwww man I wouldn't have wanted to read this today if we had hit the century mark. Shoot our seconds and thirds went in before the half. If Stewart had come out slinging it would have been RRRRREEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYY...ok really uglier. Great performance by the seconds tonight...nice to see the young-un's have some highlights. And where are all these kickers coming from? Not much drop-off from first to second string.

Man if we had thrown the ball last night, we would have scored 4 more td's...owwww man I wouldn't have wanted to read this today if we had hit the century mark. Shoot our seconds and thirds went in before the half. If Stewart had come out slinging it would have been RRRRREEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYY...ok really uglier. Great performance by the seconds tonight...nice to see the young-un's have some highlights. And where are all these kickers coming from? Not much drop-off from first to second string.

Barb Trey Clark was a lil banged up...Whoever pretty much raised their hand on the sidelines punted...Thats what coach said.