White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

You're last statement is so true. Thanks and good luck to Greenbrier also. We gotta take care of a good West Creek team first, then focus on the playoffs. As far as the playoff picture, 9AAA is up for grabs with Beech losing tonight. There is no telling who we could be playing.

GreenbrierCat2, you have a double post.

Beech starting QB watched quarters 2-4 on the sidelines in a sling. A lot could change now....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and take my crow like a true man. SP was the better team, faster team, and the more physical team. WH got their tails whipped and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'll always state my opinions but I'll always man up when we get whipped like tonight. The Jackets came ready to play and we didn't. Springfield earned my respect and I wish them the best, congrats. I was little upset to see them with their starters in the game late, throwing on WH's twos but maybe they wanted to make a statement to the rest of the 5A schools that they are for real. Congrats on the W. I've enjoyed chatting it up with the SP fans this week, a real treat.

I hope WH can rebound and learn from tonight's loss, regroup, and get ready for Sycamore! Good luck to the Jackets; congrats men.

Thanx and good luck next week, I knew that WH would have trouble w/ the speed of SP on both offense and defense. #8 for WH is the real deal; I wouldnt trade our #8 for him but he is a player.....

Also, that 1 guy that said we wouldnt win by as much as Beech b/c we were not as good as them. Does this mean we are better than Beech.....lol

Edited by Kevin38