Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Dobyns-Bennett road to glory...one at a time....bring back a gold ball to Kingsport...Science Hill...Volunteer...Jefferson Co....Sevier Co....Maryville...Oakland...Smyrna.....roll Tribe

You mean to tell me that Jeff Co. has made the playoffs? Wow, how long has it been for them. And I think if it did come down to a Maryville/DB matchup I know it doesn't make since, but I think it would be in the 4th round. Remember it is the TSSAA, making since is not one of their policies.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett road to glory...one at a time....bring back a gold ball to Kingsport...Science Hill...Volunteer...Jefferson Co....Sevier Co....Maryville...Oakland...Smyrna.....roll Tribe

Not to discount anything, but football changes once you get past Knoxville. Inparticular, Maryville, Oakland, and Smyrna are beasts that....heck it would be a game and I would love to see DB step up.. those last three teams are incredibly good football clubs.

You mean to tell me that Jeff Co. has made the playoffs? Wow, how long has it been for them. And I think if it did come down to a Maryville/DB matchup I know it doesn't make since, but I think it would be in the 4th round. Remember it is the TSSAA, making since is not one of their policies.

Well young Hincke, TSSAA has Maryville placed in quad 1 as the #2 seed behind the #1 seeded Dobyns-Bennett Indians. That means we get to beat them in front of the home crowd at the Fred in the quarterfinals. You guys may actually pull off what South blew 2 years ago: bring the Red Rebels to Kingsport....beat em when you get em here.

Well young Hincke, TSSAA has Maryville placed in quad 1 as the #2 seed behind the #1 seeded Dobyns-Bennett Indians. That means we get to beat them in front of the home crowd at the Fred in the quarterfinals. You guys may actually pull off what South blew 2 years ago: bring the Red Rebels to Kingsport....beat em when you get em here.

Indians, learn from your past mistakes! One game at a time my friends. Don't get to far ahead of yourself and keep things in perspective.

Edited by lllllll

Hey Dufus, theres a difference in "eating crow and taking your lumps" and making a fool out of yourself every week. I challange you to find a post anywhere on CoachT that would show where I wasn't supporting DB before any game. Your just flaping in the wind as usual. I knew it would't be long before you had another Idiot Attack. :)

Look like a fool every week??? What are you talking about WaCoff? I hope you’re sitting down because this is going to come as quite a shock to you. I can count the times that I have actually had to choke down the “feathery bird†since the beginning of the BIG 8 on ONE hand… using THREE fingers. ;) Can you??? :lol:

Look like a fool every week??? What are you talking about WaCoff? I hope you’re sitting down because this is going to come as quite a shock to you. I can count the times that I have actually had to choke down the “feathery bird†since the beginning of the BIG 8 on ONE hand… using THREE fingers. ;) Can you??? :lol:

Im not talking about choking on a bird, Im talking about you being a fool every week. But if you insist, You better get ready to use up some more fingers by the end of this season. :)

Im not talking about choking on a bird, Im talking about you being a fool every week. But if you insist, You better get ready to use up some more fingers by the end of this season. :)

Whatever. We could blank the rest of our schedule this season and YOU would still be ahead in the Big 8 L department.