Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocker0....you really put your foot in it, didn't you? You asked, and I quote "Who doesn't have a good defense?" These teams are all ranked near the bottom of the state rankings in total defense: North Greene, Whitwell, Jellico, Oakdale, Red Bowling Springs,and Kings Academy. Now I'm NOT trying to mock those teams, because they aren't deserving of being treated that way. Oneida and Sunbright have three common opponents right now with similiar results.....both lost to Coalfield (close games), both beat OS and Oakdale (I can argue Oneida was more impressive, but I won't).

You were wrong by ONE GAME......NOT ONE POINT. Score doesn't matter: you win/you win! you lose/you lose! If score was relevant then Oneida's "scores" against OS and Oakdale are certainly more dominant than Sunbright's against the same two opponents! That awesome defense gave up 52 points to OS.....Oneida scored all their points on Oakdale in two quarters! Don't argue historical junk with us....the past games will hold no edge for tonight's winner.

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

I want to offer a $200 Scholarship for any University or College of your choice to any linebacker or safety at Oneida that can throw a late hit out of bounds on OleTiger. :thumb: Just make sure you jar his false teeth out of his head because there is nothing more useless than a toothless tiger.

Edited by rlh

Guest Shocker0

Shocker0....you really put your foot in it, didn't you? You asked, and I quote "Who doesn't have a good defense?" These teams are all ranked near the bottom of the state rankings in total defense: North Greene, Whitwell, Jellico, Oakdale, Red Bowling Springs,and Kings Academy. Now I'm NOT trying to mock those teams, because they aren't deserving of being treated that way. Oneida and Sunbright have three common opponents right now with similiar results.....both lost to Coalfield (close games), both beat OS and Oakdale (I can argue Oneida was more impressive, but I won't).

You were wrong by ONE GAME......NOT ONE POINT. Score doesn't matter: you win/you win! you lose/you lose! If score was relevant then Oneida's "scores" against OS and Oakdale are certainly more dominant than Sunbright's against the same two opponents! That awesome defense gave up 52 points to OS.....Oneida scored all their points on Oakdale in two quarters! Don't argue historical junk with us....the past games will hold no edge for tonight's winner.

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Sunbright shut out Oakdale!! You guys didn't.

Sunbright was beating OS 35-6 at halftime and then sent in the third stringers but OS decided to come back so we had to put in our first stringers in the last few minutes to come out with a win. Sunbright won't make that mistake twice tonight!!! And Sunbright was winning 36-0 I think it was at halftime against Oakdale. You guys have more players than Sunbright so it makes sense. But Sunbright wins easily against a team with a losing record tonight

I want to offer a $200 Scholarship for any University or College of your choice to any linebacker or safety at Oneida that can throw a late hit out of bounds on OleTiger. :thumb: Just make sure you jar his false teeth out of his head because there is nothing more useless than a toothless tiger.

We are not sure he is a tiger. He might be what the old timers call a pole cat.

:mrgreen: ShockerO....Oletiger...After the game tonight go over to COACH BURCHFIELD and his gang of tiger teeth extractors and slap them on the back for holding the high output offense u say u have below their normal abillities. :hungry: In the mean time try to enjoy the game.At least the teeth extract :roflol: ion part!I am sure all the indian fans would love seeing an oletiger running around trying to chew up a loss after the game tonight with no teeth.Might even see a scholarship thanks to OleToothlessTiger! :thumb: Edited by TimeLtell