Chuckey-Doak Vs. West Greene

krosseyedkricket

Why you guys keep talking about Julius? He's big and slow and tip toes through the line. CD's little quick backs are better runners, and need more touches. WG wins easily, CD has some big kids but theyre soft.

cd's big guys are not soft accordin to greenville people everyone is soft even tn high so that rele makes a lot of since

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take West Greene's athletes over Chuckey Doak's athletes. I'm telling you guys, this game will come down to whether or not the Buffs can slow down Julius. West Greene is going to get theirs. The question is, will Chuckey Doak?

wg athletesare pretty good but cds aint to much worse and julius isnt the only one on cd that can run there are three other back that can run just as good or better than juice

Surfin that is an interesting proposal and it hits the gambler in me. Do you mean thr 2a boards or coacht period? Let me know your rules as I pick West greene due to their offensive and defensive lines and Bowls speed. Good to hear back from you.

If you wanna bet, the loser stays off of coacht for a week. That includes all boards. All im hearing on here is that Julies is a Candy A@$ and the big boys up front, including the "so called D1 talent" from Connecticut is soft. So I guess im the dummy for wanting to place a friendly wager on them. Well..what ya say fool, barb, devil? Who's all in? The losers ban would last from October 23-October 28...so you can still post friday after the game and you would be able to post the next friday before the next game. Any takers. Im on CD all the way!

Not being from East TN (some will think this is a silly question), how did Chuckey-Doak get its name?

When Greene County consolidated it was the first of the four current high schools. There were two high schools; Chuckey High and Doak High. When the second school came around, which is South Greene there were at least four schools and a four name high school kinda sounded funny. (St James, Cedar Creek, Sunnyside and I believe one more consolidated.) So they went with South Greene and the other two followed suit with West Greene and North Greene. When Chuckey Doak built the new school, there was some consideration in changing the name to East Greene but didn't fly well with Alumni and other county officials.

Juice has close to 1000 yards rushing I beleive this season so calling him soft and slow is really stupid. I mean brandon jacobs of the new york giants is just like juice he is big and dont have that break away speed. but if your infront of him he will run over you. even when he played greeneville it still took 5 or 6 devils to take him down. he was moveing that pile a yard or 2 by himself so he is tough to bring him down. CD has 2 other Great Backs that run the ball hard and they can break off a big run at anytime. Ryan Shaheen and Bryce Malone have the burners on the edge. juice handles the hard up the gut work. and if west greene cant wrap up he will have a big day. if the cant wrap on Ryan or Bryce it will be a big day for them to. This will be a Great Game! cant wait till friday!!!

Juice has close to 1000 yards rushing I beleive this season so calling him soft and slow is really stupid. I mean brandon jacobs of the new york giants is just like juice he is big and dont have that break away speed. but if your infront of him he will run over you. even when he played greeneville it still took 5 or 6 devils to take him down. he was moveing that pile a yard or 2 by himself so he is tough to bring him down. CD has 2 other Great Backs that run the ball hard and they can break off a big run at anytime. Ryan Shaheen and Bryce Malone have the burners on the edge. juice handles the hard up the gut work. and if west greene cant wrap up he will have a big day. if the cant wrap on Ryan or Bryce it will be a big day for them to. This will be a Great Game! cant wait till friday!!!

That's what will make this game great, these teams are very similar. Two fast backs for each team, a big guy who can run it too. A capable passing game and two tough defenses. I agree should be a good one.

When Greene County consolidated it was the first of the four current high schools. There were two high schools; Chuckey High and Doak High. When the second school came around, which is South Greene there were at least four schools and a four name high school kinda sounded funny. (St James, Cedar Creek, Sunnyside and I believe one more consolidated.) So they went with South Greene and the other two followed suit with West Greene and North Greene. When Chuckey Doak built the new school, there was some consideration in changing the name to East Greene but didn't fly well with Alumni and other county officials.

Good history lesson Bud. How about he wager? Tou in? This is why the Black Knights are a proud breed no matter whats going on.... These boys are making the Alumni proud..Murphy and the other coaches are doing an awesome job. Lets finish this out! Black Helmet in the Mouth for 48 minutes!

Come on Barb....take the wager...put up or shut up!

Good history lesson Bud. How about he wager? Tou in? This is why the Black Knights are a proud breed no matter whats going on.... These boys are making the Alumni proud..Murphy and the other coaches are doing an awesome job. Lets finish this out! Black Helmet in the Mouth for 48 minutes!

I have no pony in this race considering I'd like to see both teams win, but that can't happen.

I'll take this wager only if you take mine. Greeneville vs Grainger. I'll take Greeneville same rules :thumb:

Put up or shut up son

Edited by KEV-O