Chuckey-Doak Vs. West Greene

krosseyedkricket

Good history lesson Bud. How about he wager? Tou in? This is why the Black Knights are a proud breed no matter whats going on.... These boys are making the Alumni proud..Murphy and the other coaches are doing an awesome job. Lets finish this out! Black Helmet in the Mouth for 48 minutes!

Come on Barb....take the wager...put up or shut up!

Sorry sweetie, I just ain't equipped for a pi$$ing match....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Greene County consolidated it was the first of the four current high schools. There were two high schools; Chuckey High and Doak High. When the second school came around, which is South Greene there were at least four schools and a four name high school kinda sounded funny. (St James, Cedar Creek, Sunnyside and I believe one more consolidated.) So they went with South Greene and the other two followed suit with West Greene and North Greene. When Chuckey Doak built the new school, there was some consideration in changing the name to East Greene but didn't fly well with Alumni and other county officials.

Thanks for your reply :thumb:

Juice has close to 1000 yards rushing I beleive this season so calling him soft and slow is really stupid. I mean brandon jacobs of the new york giants is just like juice he is big and dont have that break away speed. but if your infront of him he will run over you. even when he played greeneville it still took 5 or 6 devils to take him down. he was moveing that pile a yard or 2 by himself so he is tough to bring him down. CD has 2 other Great Backs that run the ball hard and they can break off a big run at anytime. Ryan Shaheen and Bryce Malone have the burners on the edge. juice handles the hard up the gut work. and if west greene cant wrap up he will have a big day. if the cant wrap on Ryan or Bryce it will be a big day for them to. This will be a Great Game! cant wait till friday!!!

A thousand yards vs who? 1A and 2A schools? Against the first D he had all of 12 yards and was scared to see Jamel, after the first time he tried blocking him and Mel sent him a good 3-4 yards on his rear. So he didn't run anyone over, i mean he had the fire-snot knocked out of him by a sophmore in Tyrus Rollins on his last kick off return. 77 is soft too, no where near D-1 talent.

As for the bet why would I care? Like Kev-O said bet me on Grainger Friday night straight up.

A thousand yards vs who? 1A and 2A schools? Against the first D he had all of 12 yards and was scared to see Jamel, after the first time he tried blocking him and Mel sent him a good 3-4 yards on his rear. So he didn't run anyone over, i mean he had the fire-snot knocked out of him by a sophmore in Tyrus Rollins on his last kick off return. 77 is soft too, no where near D-1 talent.

As for the bet why would I care? Like Kev-O said bet me on Grainger Friday night straight up.

No one would be crazy enough to take that bet on, that is unless you start throwing pint spread out there.

now in all fairness, that was a Rollins boy...I hear Big T already has that toddler of his at the training table and weight room.

Once again another cocky greendevil fan on the wrong board talking smack.. look we dont care if juice can run on your d or not. I think we found out that he cant. so shut up. yes he plays 1a and 2a schools. we have played the same teams for 5 or 6 years now. we always play unaka and cosby ALWAYS! Unicoi is kinda new but before them we played Hampton or Cloudland! its never changed. sorry we cant play TN high or South. but the feeling is mutal on neither of us wanting to play each other. thier is many reasons.it look bad on thier schedule if they played us instead of greeneville. plus we want a winning record so we can start something at CD. maybe it might take a year or 2 of us playing unaka and cosby and unicoi intill we move up to a bigger school. but if your going to post on here post about CD vs WG not CD vs GHS! you make your school look bad everytime you come on a board that does not include greeneville and start downing a county team. your the reason that most county people hate you guys!! I dont but most people cant stand that. it might be the truth but keep it to yourself!!

Thanks have a nice blessed day :)

Once again another cocky greendevil fan on the wrong board talking smack.. look we dont care if juice can run on your d or not. I think we found out that he cant. so shut up. yes he plays 1a and 2a schools. we have played the same teams for 5 or 6 years now. we always play unaka and cosby ALWAYS! Unicoi is kinda new but before them we played Hampton or Cloudland! its never changed. sorry we cant play TN high or South. but the feeling is mutal on neither of us wanting to play each other. thier is many reasons.it look bad on thier schedule if they played us instead of greeneville. plus we want a winning record so we can start something at CD. maybe it might take a year or 2 of us playing unaka and cosby and unicoi intill we move up to a bigger school. but if your going to post on here post about CD vs WG not CD vs GHS! you make your school look bad everytime you come on a board that does not include greeneville and start downing a county team. your the reason that most county people hate you guys!! I dont but most people cant stand that. it might be the truth but keep it to yourself!!

Thanks have a nice blessed day :)

And now that we know that greenedevils is the reason most county people hate us, can we just get rid of him and all hold hands and sing kumbayah...but seriously, Murphy has yall movin' in the right direction and playing all the 1 and 2a teams will get you in the play-offs...maybe if you get past WG and SG.

And now that we know that greenedevils is the reason most county people hate us, can we just get rid of him and all hold hands and sing kumbayah...but seriously, Murphy has yall movin' in the right direction and playing all the 1 and 2a teams will get you in the play-offs...maybe if you get past WG and SG.

What is the difference between Barb and a savings bond????

The savings bond will eventually mature and earn money!!!!

If you don't care about this game and all you want to talk smack about is them devils...then stay off of this thread! Otherwise get in the pi$$in contest take the bet and shut your mouth! WE are all tired of listening to your condescending posts! Do you need a definition? Google it stat queen!

How do you make Barbs car go faster?

Take the pizza delivery sign off of the top!!!

Greeneville High School had to cancel the nativity scene in Barbs front yard. They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin!!!