Chuckey-Doak Vs. West Greene

krosseyedkricket

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very big game for both teams. Playoff berth at stake, what are your thoughts, who wins and why?

I think both teams make the playoffs regardless of this outcome. Maybe a home game in the playoffs are on the line. I say West Greene is the better team and should win this one, however I could see this one going either way. If West Greene stops or even slows down Julius, they win. If the Juice gets going, Chuckey Doak has a chance.

This will be a great game! prob one of the best matchups of the season in the BRAC. Hopefully the Knights can comeout like they can and win this game! and i think they will as they was looking foward to this game before greeneville cause we all know that was a lost cause in beating the devils! if we slow down Boles i think we will win this game!

CD 35

WG 28

Hey Barb, whats your prediction on this game? How about a little wager. Ill take CD straight up...if CD wins, you cant post on coacht for a week, on any topic. If WG wins the surfer wont post for a week, on any topic. What do you think? If someone else is interested in the bet just let me know. I will honer it with anyone.

Hey Barb, whats your prediction on this game? How about a little wager. Ill take CD straight up...if CD wins, you cant post on coacht for a week, on any topic. If WG wins the surfer wont post for a week, on any topic. What do you think? If someone else is interested in the bet just let me know. I will honer it with anyone.

Surfin that is an interesting proposal and it hits the gambler in me. Do you mean thr 2a boards or coacht period? Let me know your rules as I pick West greene due to their offensive and defensive lines and Bowls speed. Good to hear back from you.

I'm not a bettin girl, surfer dude,but I'm not leanin' towards CD in this one. Even if they can stop The Boles express, the Buffs can throw it with success.