Chuckey-Doak Vs. West Greene

krosseyedkricket

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW...it wouldn't hurt you to man up and take the bet too! Instead of trolling around on all these boards posting on everything. Im sure a bunch of folks wouldnt mind having you and barb off the boards for a week! Ill gladly bow out if I lose. But I wont Lose. Step it up.

Pot... Meet kettle. Gee a throwdown from the ultimate troll. How many ways do I have to say I DON'T CARE WHO WINS this one...although I'd like to see West Greene take it just to see a playoff game at the Range...what a party!!! But you really should give it rest. The game's friday and ain't nobody wanting to play with you. Might want to take your little games back to the playground... the grownups are growing weary.

Edited by barb

What is the difference between Barb and a savings bond????

The savings bond will eventually mature and earn money!!!!

If you don't care about this game and all you want to talk smack about is them devils...then stay off of this thread! Otherwise get in the pi$$in contest take the bet and shut your mouth! WE are all tired of listening to your condescending posts! Do you need a definition? Google it stat queen!

How about you take my bet???? You dont seem to have anything to say about that! Put up or shut up son. Are you going to take it or are you going to quit running your mouth?

BTW...it wouldn't hurt you to man up and take the bet too! Instead of trolling around on all these boards posting on everything. Im sure a bunch of folks wouldnt mind having you and barb off the boards for a week! Ill gladly bow out if I lose. But I wont Lose. Step it up.

I have the right post on these boards; as a member of coacht, a high school football fan, and a citizen of this great country. Like I said before, I have no pony in this race. It would be not be logical for me to bet. I just think West Greene will win this one, plain and simple. I don't have to make a wager to give my opinion.

Hey Barb, whats your prediction on this game? How about a little wager. Ill take CD straight up...if CD wins, you cant post on coacht for a week, on any topic. If WG wins the surfer wont post for a week, on any topic. What do you think? If someone else is interested in the bet just let me know. I will honer it with anyone.

Ok...I have nothing to lose and I read the boards way more than I post so I'll take your wager just for fun. West Greene wins...here's hoping the surfer wipes out!

Edited by JCAFCNMWTG

Blahahahaha :roflol: I thought the jokes were hilarious! Better have thick skin on these boards. Funny posts surfer.

OOOOOOHHHHHH Priceless...a CD/WG fan telling a Devil Fan that they need thick skin. I tell you what, I'll wager Surfer cannot stay completely 100% on the topic of football without ANY whining, complaining or derrogatory comments aimed at....well....anybody until gametime. If he can, I promise not to make a single comment about the outcome of the CD/WG game if his team loses and will whole-heartedly congratulate the Black Knight if they win. If he can't he stays away from the Greeneville threads.....period.

OOOOOOHHHHHH Priceless...a CD/WG fan telling a Devil Fan that they need thick skin. I tell you what, I'll wager Surfer cannot stay completely 100% on the topic of football without ANY whining, complaining or derrogatory comments aimed at....well....anybody until gametime. If he can, I promise not to make a single comment about the outcome of the CD/WG game if his team loses and will whole-heartedly congratulate the Black Knight if they win. If he can't he stays away from the Greeneville threads.....period.

Hey Barb where is all that Green county love you jumped on me about last week?? :wub:

Just Kidding Good Luck to both teams We may be looking across the fiels at one of you before the year is done

I'm a Greene Devil fan but I am still going to support the area high schools. I just want to wish CD and WG good luck on Fri night. It should be a good game. I think that WG wins this one if they come fired up and ready to play. Its a shame to see grown ups get on here and trash talk one another. It isn't funny and it just shows how tasteless some people can be.

We as a community should be out there supporting all of our area schools instead of tearing each other down. These boys have worked hard for all that they have accomplished. Good luck to GHS, CD, WG, and SG as they are all trying for a spot in the playoffs. We should be proud of all of our Greeneville / Greene County teams.