Chuckey-Doak Vs. West Greene

krosseyedkricket

Gee Lady, this is a message board for football fans....we aren't supposed to be nice to each other. Thats the nature of rivalry. If it upsets you that we jab at each other then you might want to find a nice needlework discussion board. I don't think any of us are gonna be permanently scarred because of lame jokes and some good-natured name calling....yes as harsh as it sounds, its really just a bunch of rabid Greeneville/Greene County homers havin some fun with each other. It will be over soon enough and we'll have to find some other reason to annoy each other...but don't worry we'll manage....I mean basketball is almost here.

I think I fall somewhere between I'm like Barb in that I like some good-natured ribbing but I'm like Lady G in that I like talk that encourages and bulids up. I disagree with the posters and commentators that say go ahead and talk smack if you can back it up...that philosphy teaches our kids that humility is not important and that it's all about me. There are a lot of posters that support their teams and other teams, that know how to jab without crossing the line Barb, Bud, Noonesfool and a lot of others do a good job .. I always want to be responsible in my posts and send the right message to anyone reading it. Talk Football not trash! Poke, jab and smack but don't belittle and demean. Go Green Devils! Go Greene County and when they are playing each other may the best team win! and oh yes I almost forgot...Kum By Yah, My Lord..Kum By YaH......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two posts both made me laugh a little. Thanks for the complement JC???????. I expect a decent game out at the Black Hole tonight. I agree with barb, Boles gets loose. Oh wait, wrong line. The Boles Express will be on track tonight. Buffs by 2 TD's.

And in fine print: This also does not exhibit a wager of any kind to surfer boy or anyone else.

Edited by budkilmer

Well I wonder what Dalton Bole's Uncle wld have to say about this? :popcorneater:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda? :roflolk:

Congrats Lil Knights...If ya Beat SG you got a #1 seed in your quad.

Is it me or does that seem totally redicolous? Not takin anything away from CD but I dont think it's me. :blush:

Seeing as im Dalton Bole's uncle, I would say Congrats to CD. -_-

Is it safe to say I told you so....and can the self righteous posters that are as the old timers say...fuddy duddys..... relax! This is all for fun, CoachT fla...it is just you...Black Knights finish 8-2 and are County Champs.

I dont think it's me. Cd being a 1 seed is crazy. Looks like playin 1a schools to get wins will help u make the playoffs. But it wont help you get through the playoffs...

I dont think it's me. Cd being a 1 seed is crazy. Looks like playin 1a schools to get wins will help u make the playoffs. But it wont help you get through the playoffs...

come on coachtflorida i am a g devil fan also but nobody can take anything away from cd. I know they played 1a teams in there non conference games but what ever it takes to get there kids on the right track to play good sound football i would do it i know we beat them last week but there coach has them going in the right direction good luck cd protect the black hole.

come on coachtflorida i am a g devil fan also but nobody can take anything away from cd. I know they played 1a teams in there non conference games but what ever it takes to get there kids on the right track to play good sound football i would do it i know we beat them last week but there coach has them going in the right direction good luck cd protect the black hole.

i agree usually they play these 1a teams and still loose u have to admit coach murphy is headin in the right direction with this progam to go from 2-8 to 7-2 so far that is a major improvement

Shut up Blade u full of ....

No congrats CD, I still got a lil black and gold in me

i agree usually they play these 1a teams and still loose u have to admit coach murphy is headin in the right direction with this progam to go from 2-8 to 7-2 so far that is a major improvement

They is no better medicine than winning this is not the same cd team that went 2-8 last year because they have confidence now and they know how to win and they showed last week they no how to survive down the trenches i think coach murphy has these kids playing good sound football right now and i dont think sg can stop them they play no defense.