Preseason Top Ten AA Teams

yuckamuck

He doesn't do anything too flashy although he will posterize someone if it comes down to it. He just plays the game as it's supposed to be played. He keeps his composure and knows how to win. He played on the 17U and 18U USA Olympics team if that tells you anything.

Taking nothing away from Kedren, I was extremely surprised at how good he really was last year when I saw him at state. Him and John Jenkins would make for a great duo at Vandy.

While I'm talking about big time studs from around here. I figured I'd throw out where I read that Casey Prather from Jackson NS will be starting for the Florida Gators this year. Pretty impressive to go into big time SEC and have a starting role right away. Does he have NBA capability?

Yea i have played against kendren before, he can play thats for sure

Knoxville Carter should be able to play with anyone in the state this year in AA, another darkhorse in East Tenn no one is talking about is Union County, being in the district with Carter, AE, Fulton and GP they are getting overlooked this year, but if they find a point guard they will be tough, inside starting 6'6 6'5 and 6'5 this team will be tough to defend. Cant wait til the season tips off.

Edited by mrdrano

1 Liberty Tech

2 CPA

3 Carter

4 Marshall Co.

5 Red Bank

6 LA

7 Fayette-Ware (this team will be a eye opener to everybody)

8 Spring Hill

9 Bolivar Central

10 Cannon County

so white house beat 2 of those teams (marshal co. and cannon co.) and lost to cpa barely without 2 starters and there still not up there? ha.well we'll see

Knoxville Carter should be able to play with anyone in the state this year in AA, another darkhorse in East Tenn no one is talking about is Union County, being in the district with Carter, AE, Fulton and GP they are getting overlooked this year, but if they find a point guard they will be tough, inside starting 6'6 6'5 and 6'5 this team will be tough to defend. Cant wait til the season tips off.

I believe Carter can play with anyone in AA as well. Lester Wilson is for real. AE always has the athleticism to be in the 'boro. I don't think Fulton will be back in Murfreesboro with the loss of James Gallman two years ago and Jalen Steele last year. That was a great guard duo right there. Out of those 3 teams, I can see Carter being a lock to make it to the 'boro as long as they stay healthy.

LA will be very good this year!!! I am not sold on Red Bank especially as a top 5 team>>>they still have to go through Howard who everyone is counting out but they return the best post player in chatt in Barry Griffin who held his own against Tyners two headed monster but dont count out Tyner and Brainerd may surprise alot this year as well

What are they feeding the boys in Union County. They had a couple of 6'3" guys last year but no one approaching 6'5" to 6'6". Did they get some transfers? G.P. will be a top 10 team. By the way the Barber Kid that plays football at G.P. Is he the one that plays B Ball as well?

What are they feeding the boys in Union County. They had a couple of 6'3" guys last year but no one approaching 6'5" to 6'6". Did they get some transfers? G.P. will be a top 10 team. By the way the Barber Kid that plays football at G.P. Is he the one that plays B Ball as well?

Mo Barber is the main basketball player known at GP, but his brother Walt (who is the football player) will be playing for GP as well.

Both are great kids.

I believe the reference for Union County is to Phil Cox and Chase Buckner. The heights used on these rosters is not always measured in bare feet :rolleyes: . Both are very good players, especially Buckner; but if UC is to make any serious noise, they will likely need some additional standout play from others.