Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

Boy there sure are alot of jb people here, they dont have anything better to do then to talk about there son. :roflol:

Now back to the point, NCS has never played in a game this big. This one is for all the marbles. Coach Brothers will have his boys ready to play i can tell you that much. NCS hasnt beat JB since 2004 and i think its going to happen again Friday night, bring your popcorn and JB fans bring your BEER cause its going to be a great game 28-21 NCS :popcorneater:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to watch this game it will show just how good jb is or how good Nashville Christian wish I could watch this this is another big game in 1 a just like pc and wc that was a game someone keep us posted on this game best to games this week is this one and collinwood and wc can't wait !!

I am not trying to call you out but your post was just hard to read and understand. I believe your future posts would be greatly enhanced by the use of "periods, commas, and semicolons".....

Well we've talked about this since the midpoint in the season and it has happened. I watched the CA vs. NCS game film and I think both teams (CA & NCS) are very similar. With that said, they're a different team with different players and coaches (bet you didn't know that :roflolk: ). What I'm getting at is that JB can't let off the gas just because they blew CA out. I really don't think this team will let up though.

Every time they've been asked to step up their game they have. The opening game against Cascade when it was just 14-6 at the half...they come out in the second half and out score Cascade 21-0. Against CA, knowing they're facing a quality opponent they come out focused and execute. This team has what it takes to go all the way and I think they'll show it again this week.

Pulling for you :thumb:

Boy there sure are alot of jb people here, they dont have anything better to do then to talk about there son. :roflol:

Now back to the point, NCS has never played in a game this big. This one is for all the marbles. Coach Brothers will have his boys ready to play i can tell you that much. NCS hasnt beat JB since 2004 and i think its going to happen again Friday night, bring your popcorn and JB fans bring your BEER cause its going to be a great game 28-21 NCS :popcorneater:

:roflol: UGGGHHHH yeah lol there is no way NC is gonna score 28 on JB you just don't have a clue do ya well my man come fri night you will understand,,,,

Hey redneck we're providing the field, you bring the beer.

Definitely looking forward to traveling to JB for this one. NCS has had an awesome year, and now have an opportunity to play for the district championship! Who wouldn't want to be in this position? NCS is getting the chance to put it on the line against the best in the district, year in and year out. I'll be surprised if there are alot of comments from NCS fans on this thread this week. Brother's has them playing one game at a time, and this week is no different, even though it is against JB. JB has the football tradition. Nobody can argue that for sure, and true NCS fans know that. If I remember correctly, NCS actually honored the JB football team before last years JB/NCS basketball game at NCS, congratulating JB on a tremendous season. To say that is to say this: NCS knows what their running into next Friday. Sure JB is the favorite, but NCS is playing good ball. Lets kick it off and see what happens. It should be a fun game for sure!!

Definitely looking forward to traveling to JB for this one. NCS has had an awesome year, and now have an opportunity to play for the district championship! Who wouldn't want to be in this position? NCS is getting the chance to put it on the line against the best in the district, year in and year out. I'll be surprised if there are alot of comments from NCS fans on this thread this week. Brother's has them playing one game at a time, and this week is no different, even though it is against JB. JB has the football tradition. Nobody can argue that for sure, and true NCS fans know that. If I remember correctly, NCS actually honored the JB football team before last years JB/NCS basketball game at NCS, congratulating JB on a tremendous season. To say that is to say this: NCS knows what their running into next Friday. Sure JB is the favorite, but NCS is playing good ball. Lets kick it off and see what happens. It should be a fun game for sure!!

:roflol::bored:

Very good post and that is how the true NCS fans feel. Dont believe jb will put up 40 somethin in this one but i know they can score. Both these defenses are highly underrated with most points being scored on the jv teams. Hard to pick against jb but look for a 21-14 type game, both teams will score but not at will. Theres a reason ncs beat ca and its gonna be a tougher test for sure.