Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

When your getting 10 yards a carry, why pass. If you ain't passing...you prolly ain't getting sacked much. If NCS comes in there blitzing JB could break big plays.

I say JB wins by 28

Nashville Christian can say the same with a similar stats as well. #17 N. Weiss a 6'3" 190 pound Senior for NCS has 93 carries with 878 rushing yards averaging 9.44 per carry. He has been the work horse all year. That is 97.6 yards per game with his longest run of 73 yards and 14 TD's. For most of the year Nick only played two or three quarters.

Nick only had 8 carries against White House Heritage and 5 against East Robertson and finished with 372 rushing yards and reached the end zone 6 times on the ground.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

Edited by youthsportsPIX

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 of those times were because the 2's stalled drives, the 1's. Have only had to punt twice all year

Hey Jo Byrns, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :roflol: Just kidding.... That's very very very impressive, no matter the competition. I think you guys are the team to beat for the gold ball this year.... Good luck tonight and rest of the season. :thumb:

I Think Ya Entrance Should Be A Big Paper Mache Rock! That's About 20 Feet Long! And Looks Like Your Walking Into A Cave...And You Could Get 38 To Be The Bell Witch And Smack The Opposing Team With Her Broom. And That "Dennis The Menace" Guy With The Airhorn Could Be There. Moto Could Add Some Stats Like How Many Victories Ya Had Without Defeats...And Redevilmascot Would Man One Side And 44 On The Other And Could Intimidate Folks With Their Menacing Grimaces And Huge Stature. And Logger?...Alcohol Is Illegal...So Him Shouting Obscenities While Eating Them Great Porkchop Sandwiches Will Have To Do.. :roflolk: And 36...Pot Is Not Legal In Adams So Your Out! :roflolk: