Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

Shep

I don't think your truck or tractor's sexy, Redneck! But your Devils will probably win this one. Might be close though. Be sure and smack Logger upside his fathead for me. Thanks man.

I want to know why your candy arse ain't coming up here tonight. You hittin' the karaoke bars again Adam Lambert? :roflolk:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nashville Christian can say the same with a similar stats as well. #17 N. Weiss a 6'3" 190 pound Senior for NCS has 93 carries with 878 rushing yards averaging 9.44 per carry. He has been the work horse all year. That is 97.6 yards per game with his longest run of 73 yards and 14 TD's. For most of the year Nick only played two or three quarters.

Nick only had 8 carries against White House Heritage and 5 against East Robertson and finished with 372 rushing yards and reached the end zone 6 times on the ground.

http://nashvillechristiansports.com/

Wow! I knew NCS was big but I didn't know #17 was 6'3 190. NCS will be the biggest team JB has played. On film, NCS looks to have several huge players.

I want to know why your candy arse ain't coming up here tonight. You hittin' the karaoke bars again Adam Lambert? :roflolk:

Naaaa. I'm pretty much done with high school football. Might travel up to Trousdale if Cascade makes it to the second round. Thought drinking a cold one with Seven and hopefully Grunt sounded pretty cool. If y'all face Pirate Mike's team in Cookeville that also would be a tempting road trip.

Naaaa. I'm pretty much done with high school football. Might travel up to Trousdale if Cascade makes it to the second round. Thought drinking a cold one with Seven and hopefully Grunt sounded pretty cool. If y'all face Pirate Mike's team in Cookeville that also would be a tempting road trip.

:shock: Done with high school football!!!! Drink anothern!!! If you're done then you're just a fair-weather fan. :popcorneater: