Gerry Bertier 3A Playoff Bracket

Gerry Bertier

Alright, it is late but I think this is what the playoffs would look like if the playoffs started this week. There is still alot of things could change before it is all done. Correct me if I made any mistakes which I am sure I did at 1:30 in the morning. The Last 2 teams in were CCS and Cheatham County, the last 3 out were Piegon Forge, Manassas, and York Institute. *=auto berth as of now.

Quad 1

1 West Greene (7-3)*

8 South Greene (5-4)

4 Austin East (6-3)*

5 Sullivan North (6-3)

3 Happy Valley (6-2)*

6 Gatlinburg Pittman (6-3)

2 Chuckey Doak (7-2)

7 Elizabethon (5-4)*

Quad 2

1 Alcoa (9-0)*

8 Sweetwater (5-4)*

4 Loudon (7-2)

5 Tyner (7-2)*

3 Polk Co. (8-1)*

6 Howard (7-2)*

2 CAK (9-0)*

7 Kingston (6-3)

Quad 3

Quad 3

1 Goodpasture (8-1)*

8 CCS (4-5)

4 Sequathcie Co. (6-3)*

5 Bledsoe Co (6-3)

3 Pearl Cohn (6-3)*

6 East Literature (6-3)

2 Smith Co. (8-1)*

7 Grundy Co. (5-4)

Quad 4

1 Camden (10-0)*

8 Cheatham Co. (4-5)

4 Oakhaven (7-2)

5 Westview (6-3)*

3 Fairview (8-1)*

6 CPA (5-4)

2 Milan (8-1)*

7 Stewart Co. (5-4)*

Edited by Gerry Bertier

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONLY IF IT WAS SEASON OVER... POLK SHOULD GET THE 2 SEED IN THEIR QUAD AFTER ALCOA BEATS CAK.. SEEIN THEY WOULDN HAVE A LOSS TO A 3A TEAM AS CAK WILL HAVE .. CAK WILL PROB GET THE 3 SEED... U THINK THATS CORRECT?

Right now...CAK would have the tie-breaker over Polk...doesn't matter if their loss was to a 1a or 6a team.

Alright, it is late but I think this is what the playoffs would look like if the playoffs started this week. There is still alot of things could change before it is all done. Correct me if I made any mistakes which I am sure I did at 1:30 in the morning. The Last 2 teams in were CCS and Cheatham County, the last 3 out were Piegon Forge, Manassas, and York Institute. *=auto berth as of now.

Quad 1

1 West Greene (7-3)*

8 South Greene (5-4)

4 Austin East (6-3)*

5 Sullivan North (6-3)

3 Happy Valley (6-2)*

6 Gatlinburg Pittman (6-3)

2 Chuckey Doak (7-2)

7 Elizabethon (5-4)*

Quad 2

1 Alcoa (9-0)*

8 Sweetwater (5-4)*

4 Loudon (7-2)

5 Tyner (7-2)*

3 Polk Co. (8-1)*

6 Howard (7-2)*

2 CAK (9-0)*

7 Kingston (6-3)

Quad 3

Quad 3

1 Goodpasture (8-1)*

8 CCS (4-5)

4 Sequathcie Co. (6-3)*

5 Grundy Co. (5-4)

3 Pearl Cohn (6-3)*

6 East Literature (6-3)

2 Smith Co. (8-1)*

7 Grundy Co. (5-4)

Quad 4

1 Camden (10-0)*

8 Cheatham Co. (4-5)

4 Oakhaven (7-2)

5 Westview (6-3)*

3 Fairview (8-1)*

6 CPA (5-4)

2 Milan (8-1)*

7 Stewart Co. (5-4)*

I see you have Cheatham as 8. I have a question......is Lewis county out no matter if the win next week against East Hickman? There seems to be alot of confusion over it. Appreciate any info on the statis.....Thanks

Edited by Stat_pack1

Right now...CAK would have the tie-breaker over Polk...doesn't matter if their loss was to a 1a or 6a team.

im sayin once cak loses they should both be 9-1... polk should then be the 2 seed seein they are a region champ. how would cak win a tie breaker.. ya only alcoa beat em and they are the top seed.. but if thats the case we jus beat a number one state ranked team in sp.. if it doesn matter if they 1a 3a or 6a etc.. im confused..

im sayin once cak loses they should both be 9-1... polk should then be the 2 seed seein they are a region champ. how would cak win a tie breaker.. ya only alcoa beat em and they are the top seed.. but if thats the case we jus beat a number one state ranked team in sp.. if it doesn matter if they 1a 3a or 6a etc.. im confused..

Being Region champion carries no weight along with beating a state ranked team. You must us the TSSAA system to determine seedings.

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

What the determining factor will come down to is "Teams on schedule that won 50% or more of their games." Based on the information provided at the TSSAA website, from last week, CAK has 6 and Polk has 3...Advantage CAK.

I think everyone in Sequatchie Co. would love a rematch with Bledsoe. Sequatchie seems to be firing on all cylinders and has inflicted the mercy rule on there opponents in the 1st half twice in three games now. They should soon have 3 thousand yard rushers. Meanwhile Bledsoe's once potient offense has fell apart. One them rolling and another struggling.

They have put Grundy in twice. I think Bledsoe versus Sequatchie should be the 4 vs 5 game. Grundy's loss to Grace will drop them to a 7 or 8 seed and be playing @ either Smith County or Goodpasture. What a let down game for the Yellow Jackets. Better get their heads on straight.

I think everyone in Sequatchie Co. would love a rematch with Bledsoe. Sequatchie seems to be firing on all cylinders and has inflicted the mercy rule on there opponents in the 1st half twice in three games now. They should soon have 3 thousand yard rushers. Meanwhile Bledsoe's once potient offense has fell apart. One them rolling and another struggling.

A rematch yes everyone would love, with Grundy or Blesdsoe. The team has gotten better every week after the loss to Bledsoe and our passing game has came along which has made us a way better football team off. A big one for CCS and Bledsoe next week, a CCS win and Seq wins the district. 3 1,000 yard rushers might be acheived next friday. We are very close. Interesting to see how close this bracket really is.

Edited by DefMinded