CAK & Alcouh

STARSNBARS

Nice ruse, counselor.

Thought you were better than that.

I avoided debating the poor Loudon fan about the fact that they "should have won" against CAK--not Catholic--with our second string QB playing the whole game, a defense that missed the QB because he normally plays S, several timely bad calls that sustained Loudon drives, and officials who kept stopping the clock on Loudon's final drive (w/ no Timeouts left) after every play, even though the plays were not out of bounds and didn't require moving the chains. See, you guys would have rubbed all that crap in the guy's face.

Finally, I'm sorry I'm not living up to your standards.

Ahhh, and you know enough about ME to know that I'll be here three more years? Did I tell you that? Or do you take me seriously enough to look up information to see what grade my son is in? Either way, it shows you take me more seriously than I take you. The only thought I give to you and your fellow disrespectful Alcoa fans (not calling All Alcoa fans disrespectful--just those of you who seem to take pleasure in making other people unhappy) is when I'm on this board trying to keep you honest.

See, I got a rise out of you again! :roflol:

LOL...your the one that takes yourself so serious to make your Real name your screen name! :roflol:

Edited by BCsportsfan

Actually, Matlock, my kids play golf and had to endure the wrath of CAK the last few years. So no, I really do not understand what you are talking about. I see what we do here to be less harmless than frivolous litigation, though.

I agree--frivolous litigation is awful. FYI, I spend a fair amount of my time defending AGAINST frivolous litigation.

I hope your kids are doing well playing golf, and I wish them the best. Did anybody at CAK take pictures of them and post on a message board with cupcakes over their heads? Imagine how you would feel if they had. It's one thing to take a picture of some politician or professional athlete who put themselves in the public eye, and who get paid for what they do, and horse around with their likenesses in good fun. Portraying other people's kids cupcakes just to gig CAK is not right. I can't believe I'm having to explain this.

LOL...your the one that takes yourself so serious to make your Real name your screen name!;roflol:

You really are funny--some of the leaps of logic you're able to make. Could it be that when I was signing up for this board, I didn't want to take the time to sit around and come up with some witty screen name. Could it be that I don't give a flip if people know my real name or not, because I'm not going to say anything on here that I wouldn't say to somebody's face.

I noticed you didn't answer my question--did I mention at some point that my son is a freshman and you were so smitten with me that you've made note of the information, or did you go online somewhere and look me up?

Show me you're a real man and answer the question instead of continuing to fall back on the same old song about how I take myself so seriously.

I would not have a problem with it, in fact, I would use it to motivate. Because I teach them not to blame others for coming up short, and to take responsibility for their job on the team.

So again, I disagree.

OK, fair enough. I'm assuming from your answer that CAK golfers (or fans) did not do that with pictures of your kids. But if they had, you'd be ok with it, which is your right to hold that belief and I respect that.

I also teach my children not to blame others for coming up short, in sports, academics and other aspects of life. At least you and I have that in common. It seems we just disagree on the propriety of using the pictures of HS players in message board jokes.

You really are funny--some of the leaps of logic you're able to make. Could it be that when I was signing up for this board, I didn't want to take the time to sit around and come up with some witty screen name. Could it be that I don't give a flip if people know my real name or not, because I'm not going to say anything on here that I wouldn't say to somebody's face.

I noticed you didn't answer my question--did I mention at some point that my son is a freshman and you were so smitten with me that you've made note of the information, or did you go online somewhere and look me up?

Show me you're a real man and answer the question instead of continuing to fall back on the same old song about how I take myself so seriously.

You real have to ask? Maybe I should have been a lawyer...yawn.Nah....

APB (or any other Alcoa fan who wants to chime in) Why does Alcoa like to change games to Thursday nights? have noticed this from previous years.

For different reasons. Either we have a chance to draw a larger crowd on a Thursday, or kids will be out of school on Friday, (that is this weeks case) or we have a chance to scout CAK on Friday, as was the case last week!