CAK & Alcouh

STARSNBARS

Yeah...I got a phone call early this morning.

Bad choice.

Very surprising to hear if true. Could it be the Alcoa coaches are sensing that their boys aren't focused? We all know they are the favorite and all but perhaps the Alcoa coaches still felt they needed some extra motivation and focus.

Anyone associated with CAK would be out of their mind to go over to Alcoa and do something like this. Although, I suppose it would be possible for some kids who have never played a team sport or even understand the mental aspect of high school football to do something like this thinking it would be funny and not have a clue it would backfire in the worse way for CAK.

Very surprising to hear if true. Could it be the Alcoa coaches are sensing that their boys aren't focused? We all know they are the favorite and all but perhaps the Alcoa coaches still felt they needed some extra motivation and focus.

Anyone associated with CAK would be out of their mind to go over to Alcoa and do something like this. Although, I suppose it would be possible for some kids who have never played a team sport or even understand the mental aspect of high school football to do something like this thinking it would be funny and not have a clue it would backfire in the worse way for CAK.

Sweep, I completely agree with your assessment. But I'm not ruling out APB,BC, or Scots50 :ph34r: They are sneaky little devils. Or maybe this is a fundraiser for the Alcoa football team. They could be advertising the spookiest haunted house in all of East TN...The Tornadoe Football Team

Sweep, I completely agree with your assessment. But I'm not ruling out APB,BC, or Scots50 :ph34r: They are sneaky little devils. Or maybe this is a fundraiser for the Alcoa football team. They could be advertising the spookiest haunted house in all of East TN...The Tornadoe Football Team

I just left the video room, I will have the picture with me to see at lunch...everyone else will have to wait til it goes public. Shocking!