MountainTroll

Potential 2A Quads  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Map Makes The Most Sense?

• NashVegas Map
    • The MountainTroll's 2A Playoff Map #2
    • Somethin' Else
    • Smeagle's Map (see post #6)
    • All the MountainTroll's Posts is GARBAGE!
  2. 2. Do Them NashVegas Fellers Care 'Bout What Is Most Fair?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a stupid question.
    • There's no such thing as "most fair".

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about 4.Mckenzie, 3.TC, 2.SM, and 1.Hampton. Riverside? Come'on get real.

That way TC and SM can meet in Cookeville...on second thought, go ahead and put SM in TC's quad...that way SM won't even make it to Cookeville. :hungry:

Ohhhh..........SS, I know you didn't just say that.

Are you sure you want to pick a fight with the Mountain Troll? :twisted:

Ya might wanta check with yer elders first, young man.:roflolk:

I'll give ya awhile to think about it, afore I open a giant can o' Mountain Goat Dung on ya.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

Troll will you be at Finley Thursday night? Where can I find a troll like yourself if you are there? Buc55 and myself would enjoy chatting with you.

The Troll frequents the designated smoking areas at all games.:wacko:

Before the game, I'll be around the concourse. During the game, depends on whether both sides are open. I usually prefer the visiting team's side, 50yd, back row. I'll have my orange Auburn hat on.:thumb:

I don't see why there's so much complaining out of Signal Mountain on Trousdale and Signal probably being in the same quad..it's no different than in past seasons when top rated team met in the quarterfinals. The only solution to that gripe would be scrapping all geography and just having 1 play 32, 2 play 31, and so on, no matter how far the distance. I'm sure Lake County hosting a team from upper East Tennessee in the first round would work out well. :roflol:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/oct/26/playoff-mystery/

I really don't see what he'd have rather happen, specifically, move Trousdale or Signal way out of their playoff area?

Edited by Indian

I don't see why there's so much complaining out of Signal Mountain on Trousdale and Signal probably being in the same quad..it's no different than in past seasons when top rated team met in the quarterfinals. The only solution to that gripe would be scrapping all geography and just having 1 play 32, 2 play 31, and so on, no matter how far the distance. I'm sure Lake County hosting a team from upper East Tennessee in the first round would work out well. :roflol:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/oct/26/playoff-mystery/

I really don't see what he'd have rather happen, specifically, move Trousdale or Signal way out of their playoff area?

play it like we did in the 70's.. win your region / district.. you play post season.

They'd still be playing in probably the third round. It sounds like he wanted the top two ranked teams placed completely opposite..this isn't the state basketball tournament where all eight teams are in one site at the end and even then you have early matchups with favorites to win it all.