Coaching Changes

eers

Cmon LOD, it is getting close to Christmas and Rankin needs that bonus money from Alcoa boosters to make his Christmas merry. Best thing was his last yr at Riverdale, no one offered him a dime to stay put after that loss to Oak Ridge.

they didnt ask me...i would have given WHATEVER LOLi would have taken a mortgage on my house lol

Price Twins from AC and Kerr from Clinton to Halls.

Whoa Nellie! That just ain't credible. Why would the Prices team with Josh Kerr? I agree they're head coaching material but if I'm either of them I'm waiting on something else. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but I just don't think they'll leave right now.

Off Topic a tad but in the right direction:

You know its obvious that knox county teams will never be able to get the best coaches due to what knox county pays coaches... I have heard that this year they actually decreased every coaches pay 2-3% in knox county. Is there any truth to this? And everyone is suprised when coaches go to blount county or Private, I wouldnt be. Heck some of the coaches have already migrated down to Georgia where they actually pay coaches well... Just makes me shake my head at what KC coaches actually make even if they go all the way to state.

Whoa Nellie! That just ain't credible. Why would the Prices team with Josh Kerr? I agree they're head coaching material but if I'm either of them I'm waiting on something else. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but I just don't think they'll leave right now.

My thinking exactly! Of course, Devilsden would love to see another Kerr at Halls! ;):lol:

Edited by oppressed238

Cmon LOD, it is getting close to Christmas and Rankin needs that bonus money from Alcoa boosters to make his Christmas merry. Best thing was his last yr at Riverdale, no one offered him a dime to stay put after that loss to Oak Ridge.

That is funny. Why would he leave? If he stays he will keep winning championships. If he leaves, he will have a much tougher time to get to titles games. I am sure he is taken care of "bonus"

That is funny. Why would he leave? If he stays he will keep winning championships. If he leaves, he will have a much tougher time to get to titles games. I am sure he is taken care of "bonus"

Because if he goes to another state or to a private he can start collecting his retirement now, PLUS a new paycheck, PLUS the Bonuses! 'Titles' do not feed the dog!

Reality can be a 'witch' sometime!