District 11A

jumpman34

MTP has by far the best talent...But i think 2nd place in district is up for grabs...and dont count out hampshire for competing for that 2nd spot...i watch them a play a tough franklin classical team down to the wire. A franklin classical team that beat wayne county in a scrimmage on sat..Hampshire played harder and with more intensity than i have seen in recent years..will they win the district prob not...but will they scare alot of teams most definatly

Yeah don't mention that Wayne County did have the Rice boys. :rolleyes:

MTP has by far the best talent...But i think 2nd place in district is up for grabs...and dont count out hampshire for competing for that 2nd spot...i watch them a play a tough franklin classical team down to the wire. A franklin classical team that beat wayne county in a scrimmage on sat..Hampshire played harder and with more intensity than i have seen in recent years..will they win the district prob not...but will they scare alot of teams most definatly

This belongs on the 12A thread but since you brought up WC, you do know that at least 3 of our starters are still playin football right?

This belongs on the 12A thread but since you brought up WC, you do know that at least 3 of our starters are still playin football right?

wow.....this post was about MTP being the most talented team in 11A and hampshire surprising some teams...the only reason wayne county was mentioned was because of a common opponet with hampshire..wheww...i think summertown did blow them out...but it is safe to say summertown will blow out alot of tough teams this year..and i do know wayne county is without some key players due to football..But thanx for already pointing out all those facts...seems to me you guys made this a 12A post not me

wow.....this post was about MTP being the most talented team in 11A and hampshire surprising some teams...the only reason wayne county was mentioned was because of a common opponet with hampshire..wheww...i think summertown did blow them out...but it is safe to say summertown will blow out alot of tough teams this year..and i do know wayne county is without some key players due to football..But thanx for already pointing out all those facts...seems to me you guys made this a 12A post not me

Well, if you're gonna MENTION us on here getting beat (and not MENTION that we were missing players), then you can expect us (or at least me) to defend my team, cause I'm passionate about it baby!

Well, if you're gonna MENTION us on here getting beat (and not MENTION that we were missing players), then you can expect us (or at least me) to defend my team, cause I'm passionate about it baby!

I just asked a simple question. I wasnt sure if it was the same Franklin team or not. My intention was not to brag about S'town.

I just asked a simple question. I wasnt sure if it was the same Franklin team or not. My intention was not to brag about S'town.

And I was just prefacing my statement by saying, "it belongs on the 12A thread" so nobody would think I was trying to hijack the 11A thread to talk about 12A, but rainin3s (or whatever it is) obviously thought I was tryin to say that he/she was bringin up 12A. whatever. i'm done

WHEN WAYNE COUNTY PLAYED EVERYONE AT THE PLAY DAY ON SATURDAY THEY WERE WITHOUT 3 STARTERS...NOONE TAKE ANYTHING FROM THOSE GAMES OR RESULTS...THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED SCRIMMAGES WHICH I DID MENTION...AND SINCE YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM IS 1 OF THE BEST IN THE STATE THEY WILL BE WITHOUT THESE KIDS UNTIL DECEMBER....SO THOSE GAMES BETWEEN NOW AND THEN SHOULD BE ERASED AND NOT COUNTED EITHER..I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT IT TO BABY..AND YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU HAVE TO PLAY WITH WHO TAKES THE COURT AND NOT LIVE WITH WHAT IFS AND SHOULDA BEENS...

And I was just prefacing my statement by saying, "it belongs on the 12A thread" so nobody would think I was trying to hijack the 11A thread to talk about 12A, but rainin3s (or whatever it is) obviously thought I was tryin to say that he/she was bringin up 12A. whatever. i'm done

was not trying to be harsh but hooplove or whatever his name is jumps from thread to thread correcting everyone...no disrepect to u and look forward to chatting when these games play out

My understanding is that Lemire moved from Hampshire to SF which means a change of address with his mom but he is still ineligible to play for SF. I think more could have been done so he could play but then again I don't know the full story.

Willie, you are absolutely right, that is the same way I feel. They had half a year and a summer to straighten this out, seems like no one tried. What a shame if that boy doesnt get to play, he is talented for sure

im pretty sure that dash santafebaby means he was quoting santafebaby...

:thumb: absolutely right! it was all in good fun, now if you would kindly stop being a fanboy (vandychris) on the 11A thread and go back to the 12A one, that would be appreciated. On a high note, Monkey, Greenwheel, Cornerback, Willie...(the usual crew) here comes the season guys!

Edited by santafebaby