District 11A

jumpman34

Just some observations and thoughts on the Class A polls. District 11A stands no chance in the region tournament to get a team in the finals. The second thought from me today is that any poll that has CA ranked in the Top 5 (currently the AP poll has the at that level) has absolutely no credibility. How can anyone in their right mind rank CA ahead of Summertown? Summertown doesnt have a great record this I know, however 6 of their 7 losses are to AA or AAA teams. Secondly, Summertown has 2 DOUBLE DIGIT wins over both CA and Mt Pleasant. Enough said.

Just some observations and thoughts on the Class A polls. District 11A stands no chance in the region tournament to get a team in the finals. The second thought from me today is that any poll that has CA ranked in the Top 5 (currently the AP poll has the at that level) has absolutely no credibility. How can anyone in their right mind rank CA ahead of Summertown? Summertown doesnt have a great record this I know, however 6 of their 7 losses are to AA or AAA teams. Secondly, Summertown has 2 DOUBLE DIGIT wins over both CA and Mt Pleasant. Enough said.

I am sorry for this flame.

GET OUT OF OUR MESSAGE BOARD! Go back to your 12A one and shut up. I dont care if your kids are at blah blah blah high school and what you think about 11A. If I want to talk to you I will message you or go the the 12A board. I dont know how many times we have to say that we will see what happens when the tournaments come around. I am tired of you crushing people's dreams. We live in America...everyone cheers for the underdog at some point, so I hope so people cheer for 11A come regions. Stop talking about your district because talk is cheap..way to set an example to the kids at your school.

I am sorry for this flame.

GET OUT OF OUR MESSAGE BOARD! Go back to your 12A one and shut up. I dont care if your kids are at blah blah blah high school and what you think about 11A. If I want to talk to you I will message you or go the the 12A board. I dont know how many times we have to say that we will see what happens when the tournaments come around. I am tired of you crushing people's dreams. We live in America...everyone cheers for the underdog at some point, so I hope so people cheer for 11A come regions. Stop talking about your district because talk is cheap..way to set an example to the kids at your school.

Tell that to your beloved 11A poster that came on the 12A board yapping about how great CA was and how they were going to take care of Summertown last saturday.....Guess what?!!!??? Summertown owns 4 double digit wins over the top 2 in your district so go chew on that for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CA ranked 7th in the state---biggest joke I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when 2 of their 3 losses are DOUBLE DIGIT to a 12A team and the final scores didnt reflect how bad the blow outs really were. SEE YOU IN MT PLEASANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Vandychris
  • Upvote 1

C.A. 6-0 15-3

Santa Fe 5-1 6-8

Mt. Pleasant 4-2 6-7

Culleoka 4-3 11-7

Richland 2-4 7-9

Cornersville 0-5 0-14

Hampshire 0-6 3-13

Friday's Upcoming Games (depending on weather)

Cornersville v. CA

Santa Fe v. Hampshire

Mt. Pleasant v. Culleoka

Can CA stay undefeated? Can Santa Fe stay on top of Mt. Pleasant? Can Richland's young squad get experience to knock off a top team come tournament time?

C.A. 6-0 15-3

Santa Fe 5-1 6-8

Mt. Pleasant 4-2 6-7

Culleoka 4-3 11-7

Richland 2-4 7-9

Cornersville 0-5 0-14

Hampshire 0-6 3-13

Friday's Upcoming Games (depending on weather)

Cornersville v. CA--CA by 10-15 points

Santa Fe v. Hampshire--santa fe by 10+

Mt. Pleasant v. Culleoka-----Mt Pleasant by 5---I just don't see Culleoka guards keeping pace with Mt Pleasant. That is the weakness this year with Culleoka. Have strong postplayer in Jackson but others have got to step it up and be more consistent if Cully is going to upset someone in the upcoming weeks.

Can CA stay undefeated? Can Santa Fe stay on top of Mt. Pleasant? Can Richland's young squad get experience to knock off a top team come tournament time?

I believe CA will be defeated by someone, either Santa Fe or Mt Pleasant. Aren't they talking smack from the other district!!!!

Tell that to your beloved 11A poster that came on the 12A board yapping about how great CA was and how they were going to take care of Summertown last saturday.....Guess what?!!!??? Summertown owns 4 double digit wins over the top 2 in your district so go chew on that for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CA ranked 7th in the state---biggest joke I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when 2 of their 3 losses are DOUBLE DIGIT to a 12A team and the final scores didnt reflect how bad the blow outs really were. SEE YOU IN MT PLEASANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you with CA being ranked so high! I believe Summertown or Perry County should be ranked higher!! Yes, yes---see you in Mt. Pleasant.

I totally agee with you Vandychris. CA is not a top 10 team (and don't get me started on MTP). I have no idea how they are ranked above Summertown. Good thing rankings at this point in the season don't mean anything.

Santafebaby, you're sounding like your name suggests.....This is America. Stop crushing dreams. BLAH BALH BLAH. CA had their chance to prove they deserve to be called an elite team and what did they do? lost by double digits. I agree he should he should wait until tournament time to start talking, but he is right. And you know it. Give a little credit to someone other than SF. Cully or SF will most likely have to go to Summertown first round of region so keep your words soft and sweet because you might have to eat them later.

Edited by cullypride

I totally agee with you Vandychris. CA is not a top 10 team (and don't get me started on MTP). I have no idea how they are ranked above Summertown. Good thing rankings at this point in the season don't mean anything.

Santafebaby, you're sounding like your name suggests.....This is America. Stop crushing dreams. BLAH BALH BLAH. CA had their chance to prove they deserve to be called an elite team and what did they do? lost by double digits. I agree he should he should wait until tournament time to start talking, but he is right. And you know it. Give a little credit to someone other than SF. Cully or SF will most likely have to go to Summertown first round of region so keep your words soft and sweet because you might have to eat them later.

Santa fe lost to hampshire at santa fe on their homecoming night..it was a 3 point loss but hampshire was up 12 with a 1:30 left and tried to give it away...hampshire played the last 12min of the game without their starting point guard(fouled out) and their 2 leading scores boshers(who is prob leading the district in scoring) and walker he fouled out midway through the 4th....that coupled with SF shot 21 more free throws this game would have and should have been a blow out win for hampshire...so SF needs to worry about 11A before even mentioning 12A