South Fulton short trip to Union City

JungleJim125

Bigster, better recount!! hays, keefe, simmons, mills, gauldinx2

I forgot about Bo..Still is a young team with most of the skill players back..Devonte Pearson will probably take David Keefe's place plus you have the star player at the middle school coming up.Justin Kimble is back..He should fill in Bo's place..so really..just a couple holes to fill..But the main one is Sam at quarterback.!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference will be that those big fast backs won't make it through the line next year.

Well..that sounds good or looks good on paper..lol...Union city is going to be fine..I look for Humboldt,Lake Co and Union City to all be tough teams next year.Don't know about Trenton and South Fulton.I know Tatum is just a junior.Believe the quarterback is also going to be a junior.

Edited by mrbigster

I was looking at the TSSAA website and Union County better win this game or their season will be over. You think im joking cause im not. Union County has some real big strong boys and they should beat this South Fulton bunch.

Roy its Union City not Union County. Read Your murphy fair book a lil closer . get The name right.

Yall keep saying if you're going to beat Union City ..betetr beat them now..All the playmakers that scored 60 points against Union City last week will be back..Don't you think they will be older and probably even faster..Lake Co has 4 seniors.!

Okay Bigster and Zebra. Yes I mean what Im saying .Enjoy your Time in the sun this year. because you got us when we are down. Its the way things are. It happens all the time. Its gonna happen again. You Build a team for 2 or 3 years you have a great season ... maybe a championship and then you have a let down year or 2. And then its domination time again. All we really needed this year was a good defense. Mark it down boys .....WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR WITH A DEEP RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS AND PLAY FOR IT ALL AGAIN IN 2012. so sorry.

Okay Bigster and Zebra. Yes I mean what Im saying .Enjoy your Time in the sun this year. because you got us when we are down. Its the way things are. It happens all the time. Its gonna happen again. You Build a team for 2 or 3 years you have a great season ... maybe a championship and then you have a let down year or 2. And then its domination time again. All we really needed this year was a good defense. Mark it down boys .....WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR WITH A DEEP RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS AND PLAY FOR IT ALL AGAIN IN 2012. so sorry.

Get her done! :thumb:

I'm going to save this post..Bring it back next year right before we play..tnen when Rafhael Tyler,Ricky Boyd and Devon Jones run wild..say I told you so..And remember this name..Paul Caldwell..Yall think Hyde is tough..Just wait.!

Edited by mrbigster