South Fulton short trip to Union City

JungleJim125

I'm going to save this post..Bring it back next year right before we play..tnen when Rafhael Tyler,Ricky Boyd and Devon Jones run wild..say I told you so..And remember this name..Paul Caldwell..Yall think Hyde is tough..Just wait.!

I aint scared. Im also rooting for dem Falcons for the remainder of this season. Unless by some miracle ofcourse that we get into the playoffs and somehow get another shot at yall. By the way, Hyde was not 100% last week. Wasnt gonna mention that but you brought up his name. Im only saying look at our track record. Yall dont beat us that often. This is yalls year to go deep into the playoffs and possibly the Championship. It sure aint ours. We need Defense.

Im not sure what will happen with Caoch Bowling after this season. Im hearing several rumors he may be leaving. If he goes so does the Veer. I would hate to see that.

Edited by BigSwo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint scared. Im also rooting for dem Falcons for the remainder of this season. Unless by some miracle ofcourse that we get into the playoffs and somehow get another shot at yall. By the way, Hyde was not 100% last week. Wasnt gonna mention that but you brought up his name. Im only saying look at our track record. Yall dont beat us that often. This is yalls year to go deep into the playoffs and possibly the Championship. It sure aint ours. We need Defense.

Im not sure what will happen with Caoch Bowling after this season. Im hearing several rumors he may be leaving. If he goes so does the Veer. I would hate to see that.

I believe Union City is going to get in.With South Fulton having their quarterback out..just seems to be a big setback.I dont think Lake Co would have beaten Union City without Sam Hays playing quarterback for us and don't think South Fulton would have beaten Lake Co without their quarterback playing.I'm going with Union City by a couple touchdowns simply for that reason.!

Next year is going to be Lake Co's year.And in basketball too..Next year..Mark that down.We need a defense too..lol..Maybe we could put both our teams together and come up with a decent unit.!

I've heard the same thing or people speculating he may leave because his son will be gone.

Yall need to go ahead and get on the Falcon bandwagon..for this year and especially next year.Green and Gold is so much prettier than Purple and Gold.Even Butchie can testify to this..I was standing next to him last Friday night and I saw something that looked green in his hand.He had went and bought a Green and Gold Falcon shirt.Paid 25.00 for it..He said he bought it for his wife..At first I didn't believe him..was thinking deep down he was really a Falcon fan..then I saw it was a medium and thought just maybe he was telling me the truth..He said Green and Gold was her favorite color..He said after he got home and gave her that shirt,it was the best night he has had in years..So ..evidently ..he loves Green and Gold too...lol

Yall need to go ahead and get on the Falcon bandwagon..for this year and especially next year.Green and Gold is so much prettier than Purple and Gold.Even Butchie can testify to this..I was standing next to him last Friday night and I saw something that looked green in his hand.He had went and bought a Green and Gold Falcon shirt.Paid 25.00 for it..He said he bought it for his wife..At first I didn't believe him..was thinking deep down he was really a Falcon fan..then I saw it was a medium and thought just maybe he was telling me the truth..He said Green and Gold was her favorite color..He said after he got home and gave her that shirt,it was the best night he has had in years..So ..evidently ..he loves Green and Gold too...lol

I got a question. Where did Bowling come from before he landed in OC when he did several years back. I know i read he is in his 17th season or so, just wondering?

Well Butchie and duck if yall come let me know. I beginning to not remember what yall look like. And plus i need a scare before halloween! :roflol:

LOL, well DC I guess me and the Butchster gonna have to go to the "Htown Smackdown". If ya'll can contain #25 and there is one other dude but can't remember his # but it ain't a backs #, ya'll should be good if you beat Lake Co. UC will live off running at your left side unless they see a weakness somewhere else. They are a "right handed" team. It would be good if the Red Devil defense happened to show up!!! Otherwise expect a shootout/jailbreak.

Yall keep saying if you're going to beat Union City ..betetr beat them now..All the playmakers that scored 60 points against Union City last week will be back..Don't you think they will be older and probably even faster..Lake Co has 4 seniors.!

Union City starts two. Yes....you better get your shots now. They will be loaded for bare the next several years. That is not counting kids who may transfer and I hear some may to u C for next season. Yes...I will hand it to you that lake Co. is good and can score points but YOU HAVE N O DEFENSE. For you to beat a team by only twenty and have to score sixty to do so doesn't say much about your defense. we already knew going in U C defense is young...very young with no experience. Your season will be limited and I mean limited. Union City is still the state champions til the first of December...playoffs or no playoffs...more than you can say!!

Union City starts two. Yes....you better get your shots now. They will be loaded for bare the next several years. That is not counting kids who may transfer and I hear some may to u C for next season. Yes...I will hand it to you that lake Co. is good and can score points but YOU HAVE N O DEFENSE. For you to beat a team by only twenty and have to score sixty to do so doesn't say much about your defense. we already knew going in U C defense is young...very young with no experience. Your season will be limited and I mean limited. Union City is still the state champions til the first of December...playoffs or no playoffs...more than you can say!!

Dude, are you really dissin' the Falcon defense when UC gave up 60 points to LC?

UCGRAD young defense, blah, blah LC No Defense Blah, Blah. UC had 60 put on them with LC having two turnovers, take those away how many would they have scored?? The LC defense may not have played well but lets see, held UC to 6 points in the 2nd Quarter and 6 points in the 3rd quarter while have two big 4th down stops and a pick for a touchdown!! It was 60-32 when UC got the last TD on alot of LC reserves, both LBs were subbed out, 3 of 4 DL were out and 2 DBs wer out. The defensive stops were the difference in the game. How many stops did UC have during that time?? UC will be fine and Coach Bowling and Kennedy are great coaches and good friends of Coach B at Lake Co. They will whip those guys into shape and improve no doubt. Just like you to give LC a little credit and not make so many excuses. Finally as far as the gold balls go, get 1 more and you can have as many in the trophy case as LC!! :thumb:

Congratulations to the Union City Middle School football team on a great season! UC had some fine looking players tonight on the field in Paris. The Golden Tornado future looks very bright..especially the offensive line...there were some "big middle schoolers" anchoring that line! Also the running back seemed very quick...again..anxious to see the Golden Tornados a couple years down the road!

Edited by QBClubPrez